This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
hello, alone
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kratos
Currently championing:

My heart's an artifice, a decoy soul
Who knew the emptiness could be so cold?
I've lost the parts of me that make me whole
I am the darkness, I'm a monster 

They were home, but they did not want to be.

For them, home was the fuel of nightmares, the very reason they had sought salvation in a foreign land in the first place. There had been peace there, a chance at another life, but just as quickly as they’d been thrust into Helovia, it seemed that they were hurled violently back to their birthplace. So many outsiders had filtered into the Rift, similar to how they had ventured into Helovia years ago to flee their corrupted Gods. Many had been slain in their last stand against Kaos’ madness, but none could rival his might, and those who remained had no choice but to step through the portal and pray to their dead Gods that they would be alright.

Kratos trailed closely along at Persephone’s side, cerulean eyes peeled and ears twisting with every sound that echoed through the trees. Her voice was soothing to the soul, the song hauntingly familiar, yet the tremor that her melody held was concerning. The Prince could not fault her, and while he had no words to offer her, he hoped that his presence alone would bring her comfort.

However, there seemed to be something deeper going on, something beyond the horrors of countless, meaningless deaths and the conundrum of being back here. The furry creature that followed the sunset mare with every step she took was dragging, concerningly so, and the Prince’s brows furrowed as the pair curled around one another on the ground. He knew little of the relationship formed by companion bonds, how they happened or why, but it was clear to see that they both meant the world to one another.

Stepping closer, he moved to stand behind her, lowering his head to press a velveteen muzzle into Persephone’s side. “… Is she alright?” He asked softly, eyes shifting from his childhood friend to the lethargic kitsune at her side. Although they were native to the Rift, that didn’t mean they were safe; no one was ever safe here under any circumstance. “We should keep moving, if she’s able. Does she need carried?”

"Talking talk here."

Code:
Here

Magics:
{*]SAFE - Magic: Dark | Able to transform into a melanistic jaguar that retains his coloring and markings ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Transformation is painful. ]\n{*}SAFE - Magic: Passive | The markings of his coat pulse at irregular intervals, representing when someone dies. The intensity of the glow represents his proximity to the soul.\n\nEnchanted items\n{*}SAFE - Item: Enchanted Cloak | Defensive. Dark mauve in color, decorated with black and dark purple roses at the front of it. Allows the wearer to move without a sound and the cloak is unable to be damaged. ]\n:: [ Restrictions | Offers minimal protection. ]\n{*}SAFE - Item: Lance | Offensive. Able to be controlled at will. ]\n\nRegular Items\n{*}:: [ Item: Jewlery | Two circular earrings piercing his right ear. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver chains tangled around each of his horns. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver chains tied around the base of the tail, dangle approximately 1/3 down the length of the tail. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver bracelet that sits above his right front fetlock. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}None\n\nAmulets : None\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}None

Species change (if applicable) : None

Requests:

Since his passive magic needs to be changed, I’m not really sure how I’d like it to be changed. Maybe when somebody dies, he absorbs their last bit of energy unto himself, and it can be stored to attack/cause damage later on?

Note: He is a native Riftian!

Messages In This Thread
hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 07-15-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-01-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-25-2017, 12:50 AM