This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Getaway Car
RP Wanted The Portal  Anyone
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
Don't try to figure me out.
I'm a special kind of twisted..!

His smirk grew colder as the stallion glanced at him before turning away. Did the fool not realize he was in the presence of greatness? He might still look like a baby, but he was not. Abigor would rise up one day and be a king. 'I will rule with an iron hoof; those that disobey me will pay with blood.' His hide shivered with pleasure at the thought. He longed for that day to come and the power it would bring. He watched the stallion wondering if he would be able to take a bit out of his ass before he could turn around. He snickered softly to himself before lashing his short tail against his rump.

He scoffed openly at the male's words. 'Chasing butterflies?! Maybe to kill them, but that would be boring.' His snorted darkly his tail lashing again. "Why would I chase butterflies?" He laughed harshly at the irony he laced into the 'why.' "I cannot speak to my parents. My mother is dead and my father wishes to kill me." He rolled his golden eyes as if he gave a fuck.

Twisted glee wormed through his stomach as the stallion filled turned to face him. His teeth were bared which only made his grin grow. His ears flicked happily. Now he was getting somewhere. "Why?" He burst out laughing as he strode closer to the stallion. He loved this task the Rift had given him. It was in his nature to rebel anyway, so this fit him perfectly. He tilted his horned head smirking with a mock look of confusion on his face. Laughter seeped from him every once in a while as he waited for the stud's reaction.
------------------
Talk
Words/OOC;; 285 @Ricochet I am SOOO sorry this took so long! I got sick and my wifi has been out xP

image | coding
{Image: TCmgImN.png}

Messages In This Thread
The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 02-01-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Rift Presence - 02-02-2018, 08:00 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Abigor - 02-07-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 02-10-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Abigor - 02-23-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:57 AM