This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Off the edge of the map
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Rikyn
Currently championing:
As usual, it’s not long before she’s moved to potshots and insults, and not long after that that she begins to slink away. Smirking all the way up until her venomous words latch onto both my sexuality and sense of familial pride, my ears fall back flatly upon my head, the smirk suddenly replaced with a hateful scowl.

I hadn’t cut her deep enough last time, I see.

The dark within me that has been forced to yawn wider and wider by each passing event of my totally fucked life roars from within, the mirth illuminating the gold of my eyes (which had mocked her narrow mindedness from what I believed a nonchalant distance) is suddenly doused in chill. They narrow into slits, that coldly regard her as she tries to slip past me as she always does, as if, because she does not hobble in this new world, and instead drips fire, I’m any less capable of hurting her than I ever have been.

It’s just a fucking necklace, you pretentious, naïve, soon to be dead as door nails idiot piece of hypocritical shit with a dead God’s back strapped to your side! It’s just a necklace, and hating me for having it won’t bring any of them back. They’re dust, Erthë! At least I’m a fool facing the problem, not pretending it doesn’t exist, like a coward. You’re walking away because it hurts you,” I spit at her, “well keep walking. You can walk your legs into bloody stumps and it will still hurt, they’ll still be dead as fuck, and we’ll still be here, where all your bleeding sentiment might as well be a giant target exclaiming, ‘kill me first! Kill me!’

Still muttering and cussing to myself as I pivot away from her and stalk further into the jungle land, I store away an “I told you so,” for the smoldering pile of Kaos decimated ruin that used to be called Erthë, when the time comes.

Insinuate I'd kill my family,” I mutter, kicking rocks and roots as I storm away, “lucky I don't kill her and then eat her stupid gropey feather...

Messages In This Thread
Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-13-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Rikyn - 07-14-2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Rikyn - 07-14-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Rikyn - 07-17-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-17-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Rikyn - 07-17-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-17-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Rikyn - 07-18-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Off the edge of the map - by Erthë - 07-21-2017, 06:28 PM