This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Like a river
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rowan
Currently championing:
Roscorro gave off a warmth that many didn't posses. A gentle giant. His voice rumbles as he tells me the name of the girl he found. The name, so familiar. It was probably a coincidence. "I have a sister named Gwyn too. Mama told me about her. And daddy. They disappeared. Mama still searches for them.

As he begins to speak of the portal my eyes looked at the surrounding area before looking at him again. No. I was born here. Mama isn't from here though. She's from... Hel... Helovia?
A soft sigh escaped my lips, and I wondered what kind of place mama had come from. She had told me stories of course, but I still struggled to imagine it. What was life without the scorching heat, and the terrible cold, and the eternal rain? What was a place without seeping corruption like? I just couldn't do it. I knew mama missed it though. She talked about the mountains blissfully, and you could see that it was all she wanted.

She's here... I don't know where though.. I don't remember how I got here.
But I know that she's here somewhere. Just... Not close.

It was then that I felt it, and I grew quite as a chill came over me. I wasn't sure what exactly was happening, just tat the heat was suddenly gone. And I was so cold. And a strange scent. My nostrils flare at the pleasant smell, warm in contrast to the cold, and my eyes search for the invisible cold presence that envelopes me. And just like that. The searching is gone and I am left in the heat. That... My eyes look at Roscorro questioning what just happened. N-Nevermind.. Could you help me find my mama? I think we should leave here.

talk talk talk talk

@Roscorro
Sorry this took so long dear!
Rowan
Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud
I'm sorry that I let you down

Messages In This Thread
Like a river - by Rowan - 01-29-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-29-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:26 AM