This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Like a river
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rowan
Currently championing:
A chuckle rolls from the creature, my ears swerving to the side nervously, despite it's warm tones.
"No, little dove, I am not Kisamoa. Though I have met him before. He gave me this floating light, actually." My eyes look to the orb. So, Kisamoa was nice? I watch with wonder as he nudges the orb
"I think it likes you."
A nervous smile lifts my features as the warm orb comes closer, and so gently splits into two. The one closest to me ebbs closer, and I lift my muzzle to its warm light. A sense of hope fills me. Just as it's meant to.
"And it has decided to give you a gift!"
My nervous smile relaxes and I look at the behemoth and give him a true smile. I don't think he shall eat me. Then he slowly began his descent to the ground, whilst doing so giving me his name. Roscorro.
"And I actually look after a filly that is a about the same age as you are."
I was still pondering his name. Wondering how it felt to roll off the tongue.
My name is Rowan... I tell him, while much more at ease, I still do not fully trust him. It's in my nature. I wonder about the filly however. What is the filly's name? I ask, simple curiosity getting the better of me. And I suppose I think it's the polite thing to ask, after all. It is now that I feel the sting of my knee's and tenderly I stretch them in front of me, only grimacing slightly. I believe I will be safe with this Roscorro.
Do you happen to know where we are?

Notes; GWYN <3
talk talk talk talk
Rowan
Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud
I'm sorry that I let you down

Messages In This Thread
Like a river - by Rowan - 01-29-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-29-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:26 AM