This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
In the event of an emergency
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

The creature to emerge, was not what I expected. A stallion, with intricate mechanical spiders crawling around his body, and mechanical wings hung by his side. He was my size about. A good size, should we need to fight. But I did not get that vibe. The stallion remained silent for a long time, long enough for my eyes to drift to a glowing orb that floated along the stallions side. His voice echoed out into the distance between us, bringing my gaze back to meet his. Slowly my tail twitched, before noticing the orb moving towards me. Cautiously, I took a step backwards. My ears swivling to the side nervously, left and right taking turns to face the orb, as my eyes slid back to the stallion for a split second. What was it? And would it hurt us?

I could feel Selene hobbling up my neck to get a better look at the glowing orb, just as it split in two. The closer of the orbs drifting towards us.

"What is it? Ask him what it is."

The voice fills my head, Serene's young and curious voice eager to know. Like I was once. Carefully I stretched my nose out to touch the warm light. It filled me with warmth, and hope. A strange feeling in this desolate place. I look to the mysterious stallion, and nod. "Ah... Hello.. My name is Glacia.. Thank you, for the gift. What is it for?" My voice carries towards him, a friendly smile resting on my lips as I let my guard down somewhat.

"Don't let it down completely Glacia."

"My daughter's name is Rowan.. And the Owl, her name is Selene." And as I say it, the child by my side peeks her head around to gaze as the mechanical wonder, and the owl's eyes focus in as well.
"Talk."

@Ruwin 

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 01-29-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:17 PM