This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Deal With The Devil
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
Arioch
Currently championing:

The demon listened, his interest immediately doubled as she mentioned a few of his favourite things: Theft, priceless items, and manipulation. Arioch's grin spread ever farther, his lips peeling apart like a snake's might. "What sort of gentleman would I be to leave a lady in such a predicament? If it's a toy you want, then it's a toy you shall have." He all but purred. Although he couldn't extend an arm to her, as one might imagine a gentleman to do, he did sweep one wing elegantly away from his flank and extended it before him, offering the path ahead to her.

"Where might we find this acquaintance?" As his excitement grew, the outline of his body began to waver and grow less opaque, as if he was becoming a ghost. "Have you much experience with the fine art of item extraction?" He was not one to make assumptions, and certainly women possessed a myriad of traits that made stealing things incredibly easy. They could distract, woe, court or intimidate with just a look. His tactics were much the same, albeit he had to work a bit harder than a beautiful mare would.

ARIOCH

THERE'S A FEELING I GET, WHEN I LOOK TO THE WEST, AND MY SPIRIT IS CRYING FOR LEAVING.
IN MY THOUGHTS I HAVE SEEN RINGS OF SMOKE THROUGH THE TREES, AND THE VOICES OF THOSE WHO STANDING LOOKING.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-29-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-30-2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-30-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-31-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-31-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 02-11-2018, 09:29 PM