This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Deal With The Devil
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
Arioch
Currently championing:

The demon was not all that impressed with this world. There wasn't enough fear here. Not enough distress or woe or heartache. Everything seemed more or less fine. The closest thing he'd come to finding even a sniff of hell had been the blackish walls that seemed to partition off one section of land from another. Although he couldn't force himself through the veiled barrier, he could sense a sickness within, and that sickness gave him hope that perhaps this place really was doomed in some way.

That, or perhaps he could find his way back to hell.

Investigating the rest of what the Rift had to offer, Arioch found himself by the tidepools, and immediately noticed that he was not alone. A mare, not unlike those found in hell stood staring into the pond. She was not a delicate thing, but was instead strong and stately, cast in so many hues of black that she seemed darkly iridescent. "My, my." The demon purred, stretching back his lips in a smile to reveal sharpened teeth and a grin that stretched too far back. Arioch's leathery wings hugged his lithe flanks tightly as he made his way over to her. She was taller than he was, but the stallion's masculinity was not so fragile that he was put-out by this. If anything, he was all the more intrigued.

With eyes so pale green that they almost appeared white, the demon came to a halt only a few paces away, head cocked slightly to the right as he inspected the creature before him. "What have we here? Come to do a little fishing?" He all but purred, glancing down at the silvery fish, and then raising his gaze again. His voice was like black velvet through water; smooth and confident.

ARIOCH

THERE'S A FEELING I GET, WHEN I LOOK TO THE WEST, AND MY SPIRIT IS CRYING FOR LEAVING.
IN MY THOUGHTS I HAVE SEEN RINGS OF SMOKE THROUGH THE TREES, AND THE VOICES OF THOSE WHO STANDING LOOKING.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-29-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-30-2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-30-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-31-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by Arioch - 01-31-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 02-11-2018, 09:29 PM