This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pixellated Dreams
RP Wanted The Portal 
Pixel the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Pixel couldn't argue with that. It certainly would appear that she now had magic. Although the white mare could not possibly think of a reason that this force that, from what she could gather, was not a benevolent one would actually give her something. Maybe it had always been there, but wherever she had been before was not an environment that supported such things? She had certainly never seen a horse with horns or wings or...glowing bits.

Pixel watched in awe as the ball of light split in two, one of them coming to hover near her shoulder, illuminating the slowly fading neon stamp. There was something comforting about it, as though it was whispering that things would be okay.

"So, we can heal those parts just by spreading hope? Or is there something more we can do?" It made more sense to do more to get it done, so they could feel truly safe here. Since Pixel could no longer see any hint of the portal back to her world, she assumed they were stuck here.

"I'm not exactly sure what my homeland was called...I was not in a herd for very long, there was some awful flooding and everyone got separated. It was just my parents and myself, and we moved around a lot. I got separated from them not long ago...I didn't mean to come here, I didn't even notice the portal," she shook her head, wondering how she had missed it and if perhaps she could have avoided this, "But it's also not like I had anywhere to go back there, either."

Messages In This Thread
Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-15-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 03:00 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Rift Presence - 01-16-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 04:03 AM