This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
She Ran Calling Wildfire
RP Wanted The Portal 
Aryel
Currently championing:
(YEEEEE BOIIII)

She knew better than to let her guard down in an unknown place, and so when she caught a glimmer of light moving between the trees, she froze, muscles tensed in readiness. She wasn't sure what kind of things lurked here, but if they thought the lone mare would be easy prey, they were dead wrong. It gradually grew in luminosity, and her ears pricked at the voice that came calling between the trees. Puzzled, she sniffed the air, recognizing the scent of another equine, but her wary posture didn't soften just yet.

The glow resolved itself into a mare, winged like her, but much taller in stature. A golden light radiated from her underbelly, as if she carried a miniature sun in her guts, and an orb of light hovered by her side. The grulla mare's tail whisked about her hocks, ears pinning, but she held her ground. Did this stranger mean to harm her or help her?

Nothing about her words or body language suggested trouble, however. In fact, she almost seemed concerned about her, her question prompting the mare to cock her head in confusion. "'It?' I don't--what are you talking about?" She shook herself out, exasperated. "Look, I don't even know where I am or what the hell just happened. I was flying over the ocean when a storm blew up out of nowhere and drove me down into the waves. I thought I was going die, but then I woke up here and--" She blinked, a cold twinge twisting her guts. "Oh, gods damn it...am I dead?"

@Otem

Messages In This Thread
She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Aryel - 01-08-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Aryel - 01-08-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Aryel - 01-08-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Rift Presence - 01-08-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Aryel - 01-09-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Otem - 01-09-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: She Ran Calling Wildfire - by Aryel - 01-13-2018, 09:45 PM