This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Crippled and Orphaned
RP Wanted The Portal 
Eldala
Currently championing:

THE world had ended when she'd lost her virginity. Literally, ended. One moment she and Ivezho had been together and then the next the sounds had been deafening, the far off fighting reaching their ears, and they'd had to separate. Eldala was thrust through the portal by a rough stallion before she'd even been able to open her mouth to protest. Though she'd not had the time to speak she had seen a green stallion screaming at his children before he'd died. That image would be forever burned in her mind.

It was jarring, death, and she wasn't sure how to process it. She'd spent so much time in the past year or so pushing others away, or just feeling unattached, working. But now it was as if she'd been jolted back awake, back to reality, back to real life. The world whooshed all about her in a dizzying swirl until she lands, miraculously for her, standing up. It takes her a moment or so of swaying before she manages to focus on the world around her enough to see two young foals. Well, the pretty filly seemed to be not-quite-a-foal anymore. But the colt, oh, he was just a babe! A concerned look spreads across her face before she speaks. "Are you two alright? I saw.....I saw um, yeah. I'm sorry. Can I help somehow? My name is Eldala." She was so horrible at shit like this but at least she was trying right? A reassuring, compassionate, adult-like smile graces her visage, just as her father would have done, because that was all she had to go on at this point really.

Image Credit

No SWP

Magics:
No magics

Enchanted items
No enchanted stuffs

Rift-god / Kaos items
N/A

Amulets : N/A

Companion/s :
{SAFE} Capro:: M, Girgentana Goat. Idk what Rift birth date would be, but he's 7months old. OOC date obtained: 11/23/2016

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests:
Item: A coldtongue berry plant in a transportable case

Idk, have fun but keep her pretty? lolol.

Messages In This Thread
Crippled and Orphaned - by Kolr - 07-13-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Kyros - 07-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Kolr - 07-14-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Eldala - 07-15-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 04:47 AM