This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Crippled and Orphaned
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kolr
Currently championing:

Kolr had every intention of ignoring the colt who had come through the portal. Only briefly did her baby blue eyes raise up, to see if it might be Patrick or even that loud mouth boy from the Throat, but seeing that it wasn't, she let her gaze fall pitifully back down towards her hooves. Only when he said her name did she stir to attention; weak muscles growing slightly taunt beneath her ashen coat, her eyes widening.

Looking up, it was clear that this boy was an Ilios' son. The teal and ivy markings were impossible to miss. "He's dead." Kolr whispered unhelpfully, and though she was older, she appeared pathetically young and frail. It made her uncomfortable that this brother of hers (a half brother?) knew who she was, but she didn't know who he was. How had Ilios had another child that she hadn't known about? Had she really strayed so far from the comings and goings of the herd that she could miss both the conception and birth of one of her kin?

Kolr swallowed uneasily.

"I-" She began, then closed her lips. I don't know who you are seemed too cold a phrase, and not entirely true. She did know some of who he was. He was her sibling if nothing else. Blinking, she tried again: "I'm sorry, I don't know your name.."

kolr
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Crippled and Orphaned - by Kolr - 07-13-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Kyros - 07-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Kolr - 07-14-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Eldala - 07-15-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Crippled and Orphaned - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 04:47 AM