This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
WHAT THE FUCK?!
RP Wanted The Portal 
Arioch
Currently championing:

Most of what she was saying sounded like the ravings of a lunatic, but never before had the demon seen one in such pretty packaging. More to the point, it was only her words that seemed mad. Despite the fact that she seemed ready to jump out of her skin at any moment, she struck him as being more or less normal. There was no foam leaving her lips, no warts or patches of scaley-skin or any other indications that she was infected with something.

As she blithered on, Ari nodded his head. His pale green eyes were full of sincerity as he did his utmost to appear totally enthralled in her tale of woe. Meanwhile he was thinking how much he would have liked to ravage her in the pits of hell, but unlike most men, he was actually fairly adept at multi-tasking. "Gambling, I see." He added once she took a breath, his voice ever-so grave despite the fact he hadn't a clue what she was talking about.

As she shifts her posture, the demon stretches up to his full height, looking down upon her with an interesting mixture of appetite and approbation.

"Well. On that account I think we can agree." He chimed, his voice begrudgingly thinking of hell. Arioch allowed himself just a moment of longing before snapping himself out of it. "My name is Arioch." The demon offered, curling a leathery wing towards his chest and pantomiming a chivalrous bow. "And what shall I call you, other than lovely?"

ARIOCH

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-06-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-07-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-08-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Rift Presence - 01-08-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-08-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-08-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-08-2018, 07:02 PM