This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sdrawkcab
RP Wanted The Portal 
Arioch
Currently championing:

What Arioch needed was to find his brother.

It only made sense that because Ari had been birthed into this world via the portal, that Alastor would have been similarly birthed. Only when Ari had looked around, blinking stupidly in a body that was all too mortal, the only companions he saw were a hellhound and wolf - both which fled instantly.

"Alastor!" Ari shouted, his lips peeling all the way back to allow his jaw to unhinge and force even more sound out of his mouth. The demon paused, his ears swivelling to try and catch the sound of his demonic kin's reply, but the only sound which he heard was the ramblings of a mare who seemed to be only inches away from death herself.

Yar have gotten fat on the promises of your chattle!!

In no mood for games or the tirades of a mad old woman, Ari merely stared at the pale figure, his nearly white green gaze scanning over her with only the mildest of interest. She appeared so close to death that for a moment Arioch reasoned that if he stuck close enough by her, she might keel over and he could sneak back into hell. Surely that's where she was headed after all. But no ... he could not leave this place without his brother.

And so his search continued.

ARIOCH

THERE'S A FEELING I GET, WHEN I LOOK TO THE WEST, AND MY SPIRIT IS CRYING FOR LEAVING.
IN MY THOUGHTS I HAVE SEEN RINGS OF SMOKE THROUGH THE TREES, AND THE VOICES OF THOSE WHO STANDING LOOKING.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
sdrawkcab - by Tola - 01-03-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: sdrawkcab - by Rift Presence - 01-05-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: sdrawkcab - by Tola - 01-05-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: sdrawkcab - by Arioch - 01-08-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: sdrawkcab - by Tola - 01-08-2018, 05:33 PM