This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:

Dallilja

The rumbles of the sky sent shivers down my spine, making me raise my horned skull and observe the strangest flashes of lightning I've ever witnessed. Better to look at those than the orbs staring at me through the mossy forest pillars. Whatever this place was, it didn't feel friendly. Slowly, I began to move forwards and carefully placed each step in front of the other to not fall into a dip and break something

Wouldn't have been very nice if I did.

Glowing eyes seemed to stalk my every move, tailing me, leading me even far away from where the warped frame had been. Auntie Laila had always told me that the dark wasn't scary, no monsters hid there - but for the first time ever, I felt doubtful about just that. As I was about to pick up speed, perhaps end up somewhere brighter, the faint sound of someone crying caught my attention. Curiosity took over my fear and soon enough, my legs carried me towards the noise.

The cries became louder the closer I got, nearly giving me a headache on the spot. Then suddenly it stopped, only to be replaced by a faint 'hello'.

"Hello?" As I peeked behind a large tree, there lied a colt. Blessed with wings and horns, I first thought I looked at a royalty. Usually they're the only ones back home with both. But he was alone. Weeping. "Hi there... Who are you?" As I looked him up and down, I found it funny that he sported lightning bolts as well as I did. More fiery, but still. He also had two golden feathers behind his ear... that looked exactly like the one I had in my ponytail. 'Coincidence. Nothing else,' I thought.

"Talking."
ooc // fixed the table coding luls buT YAY FAMILY
wc // 291
tags // @Shahrokh

DEEP IN THEIR ROOTS, ALL FLOWERS KEEP THE LIGHT
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM