This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
Delinne the Lightningborne. A name that echoed inside my head, conversations blurred as a ringing sound started to haunt my hearing. Mom. The faint heart in my chest clenched. Oh no. No. I absolutely refused to be the one to ruin two souls by saying the mother I shared with one and the grandmother of the other died -- because of me.
Tears began to dwell and overflow the corners of my blue eyes. Reality struck me again as my nephew let out a sigh that could be mistaken for one of relief -- and spoke. "I know you! I know you, Cahira. My mother - my mother is Destry. The feathers, they're my grandfather's - my mother - she - she gave them to me before I came through the portal." There was a hint of sadness in his voice, but I couldn't focus on it at all. I had sisters. A brother. A nephew. From nothing to... this.
And... I would destroy it.

"I.." I opened my maw and the single letter was but a gasp, so I closed it again. I couldn't. Cahira's question rang in my ears. "What was your mother’s name?" The third-born... How could I ever tell her? "I.. I suppose that.." But, I had to. She was my sister"That makes me the fourth-born," the sentence floated from my lips in a whisper, staring into the giant's green gems. There didn't exist a need for me to say her name, the moniker of the lady that gave me life while her own was taken away. I never had the chance to know my sweet dam, nor had my aunts or uncles ever told me anything about her past life. They had never told me I had sisters or brothers, nothing of the sort that would've given me comfort throughout my short life. 

"Cahira, Shahrokh.. I'm so happy I found family at last." And I was. Of course, I would forever be grateful to Alistorie, Laila, Rosaria and the rest of the wonderful souls I had grown up with, yet.. These two were blood"Even if mom is gone.. I hope you can forgive me, Cah. And you, Shah, she was your grandmother afterall." Forgive me for killing mom in childbirth.

"Talking."
ooc: ;_______; @Cahira @Shahrokh
word count: 377
inapatricia.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-18-2017, 03:55 AM