This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
He seemed so afraid. As I gazed into his pools of silver, I realized why. Blind. "Shahrokh. I- I was from Helovia, were you there when everything happened? Di-" The colt stopped mid-sentence. Helovia? What was Helovia? I began to shake my head but realized the gesture wasn't needed. "Shahrokh. I wasn't there, as I'm not of Helovian descent unfortunately." Slowly, I lowered my head to simply breathe near him, letting him know I was close, as the colt was distressed. Wet hair clung to my lightning-struck neck, but I made sure not to let any strands touch him and take him by surprise.
An old uncle to me had been blind - back in Isilde - and I would always remember how he lashed out whenever a spider touched his leg or anything.

Somehow I was freakishly calm about being thrown into another dimension though. From frolicking around happily on a beach to being pulled into darkness and black fog and... rain. Speaking of. Uhm.
"Mother?" Uhm. Uuuuhm. The loud slam against a tree was all it took for me to turn my black head, staring through a drenched forelock at what seemed to be a bloodied angel. Blue eyes shifted in search of whoever it would call mother but the three of us were the only ones present (except for the creepy eyes around us) and the more I stared at the large unicorn, the more I saw that Shahrokh and the angel looked very much alike - markings wise.
“You… who… who are you?” Slight panic for the first time since the frame closed behind me took over my senses. If my aunts had taught me anything ever, was to not reveal my identity right away. Too many sneaky snakes around.

"I.. Uhm.. Who are you?" Taking a step closer to the dark hybrid next to me, I didn't take my eyes off the angel. Whom began to.. crumble? Falling to their knees, they murmured of their soul and how this was death. Let me tell you, this was no ordinary meeting. Clearing my throat - with an awkward cough in the middle as I had the grace of a hippo sometimes - my lips parted as I was to calm them down. However, the colt made it there before me by standing up and cooing at the angel's general direction. "It's okay, you're going to be okay. You'll make it through this." Brave. He was brave. Yet again I lowered my head and took a step towards the red and white giant. Braveness was a good trait, and something I wanted to display as well. "What's your name? I'm Dallilja."

"Talking."
ooc: @Cahira @Shahrokh
word count: 444
inapatricia.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-18-2017, 03:55 AM