This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Blackbird
Currently championing:
The mare shook her head as the other horse shrugged. "I doubt that. Most would probably keep it to themselves." At least, from her experience. From her experience, horses tended to be rather selfish, and kept things close to themselves. Of course, where she came from, that was the only way to survive. It was rather funny; many of the horses she had known, even the ones who looked 'angelic' with white pelts, and flowing white manes, were selfish as could be. Yet after meeting this monstrous-looking stallion he turned out to be more nice than any horse she'd met before.

The black mare smiled as the stallion echoed her, feeling happy. It was nice, not having to flee from every horse she met for fear of being attacked, or worse. And even nicer to meet one who seemed genuinely glad to have met her. That was something she'd never come across before, and she found she rather liked it.

She had to admit, she was surprised to see the rather youthful glee the stallion had begun to exhibit. How odd; in her once-beautiful world, the horses had acted jade and cruel, yet in this world that looked like something from a horror story, a horse who looked the part of the story's monster was acting like a little colt. And she had to agree; there was a strange beauty to the eerie lands, and she was most definitely in-awe. "I hope so."

The mare flushed as her stomach gave her away, trotting to keep up with the much larger stallion. Each stride of his seemed to cover many of hers, so she was thankful when he slowed his pace to make it easier for her. She hesitated at his question, but didn't mind answering. "It's no worry... I suppose it was beautiful, once upon a time, but I don't really remember it. Since I was a filly, it had been in a drought, so everything was covered in sand. None of the horses were like you," she chuckled, "so I'm glad to have met you."

@Roscorro

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM