This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Guided Discussion : Absence, Companions, Magic
Blu
Currently championing:
1. I would think you're still absent until you come back and post, and if that's not before inactive kicks in then you roll into inactive.

2. Yeah companions going wild and using rift force to get them back sounds good!

3. I like the classification of magic being either Active or Passive, and that status being able to be applied to any magic category. I also like Neo saying making vanity less illusion based and more affects only your character fun stuff based.

I also agree with some people above that the limits on the magics are very strict for a lot of them. Some are only a few seconds long which is so hard to accomplish anything with. I agree with really just having limits in battle, but even those limits I think need to be expanded. If it's something that has a very definite end, like Neo's poison darts, then the limit should be can perform x times in battle. Where as when it's something like you "feel" this way or there's a storm, that should be framed more into lasts half a post or a whole post or 2 posts in battle etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guided Discussion : Absence, Companions, Magic - by Blu - 01-06-2018, 08:04 PM