This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Guided Discussion : Absence, Companions, Magic
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Regarding absences, this is what I understand?
* Even if you go past your return date, your absence is valid (which means the site will no longer de-absent people who are a few days past their return date)
* If you have been absent 30+ days (regardless of if it's scheduled for 30+ days or not) you'll be marked as inactive in the next activity check

The thing with the activity check right now is that it runs by "anyone who hasn't posted since midnight first day of last month", which.. consider it runs at 12:01 AM on the 1st of every new month, I just can't translate this into anything functioning because it's too late here. If someone who is smarter than me can tell me what is going on I'd appreciate it. I think that means "if you haven't posted the past ish 30 days on the 1st of every month you get marked down"? Am I right? xD /crawls away to bed

Re: companions
Those who have responded seem in favor of allowing outside characters to join with their companion/s, but have them "go wild" until they reach the normal RF requirement for bonding with their first companion. And/or perform specific tasks, but the base idea of not having to permanently lose your (probably off-site earned) companion when you join is approved of.

Keep the opinions and suggestions on magic coming <3
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guided Discussion : Absence, Companions, Magic - by Neowulf - 12-29-2017, 10:55 PM