This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Burn Card
RP Wanted The Portal 
Raein
Currently championing:
I wished impossible things on blue stars that never came true
A smile creeps on my face, unbeknownst to myself, at the girl's joke.

If she complains to strangers, at least she doesn't lecture them incessantly.  Not even kindhearted Roscorro had been safe from my chiding words and inflated self-righteousness.  However, I think, at least, I helped this girl today.  The sensation that touch my heart was warm and soft, the feeling of sunlight on bright green leaves.

I had not felt that way in a long while.

Her words are downcast, though, but I knew that would change eventually.  She was young, alone, and frightened.  Whether or not she would seek out her kin and try to form a home here in the wild, ravenous Rift remained uncertain.  Even her lips make an inevitable turn downward for a brief moment before lifting back up with her eyes.

I'm Otem, by the way.

The name certainly fits her, looking at her coat colored like the trees in autumn - flecks of bright, burnished gold and amber warming the crest of her neck.  The rest of her body a warm brown, much like the trunks of the trees basking in the warm fall sun.

"Raein," I return, feeling a genuine urge to return the favor to the half-grown girl before me.  She might just be the first I have been truly glad to meet in many years.  I think somewhere, I commiserated with the sorrow in her heart, scrawled across the muscle by loss.

I always have a soft spot for the injured and isolated.  They crawled under my skin easier than any other presence in the world.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss Otem."
""
RAEIN.

[ ooc - /patpat.  IDK if you wanted to close this out or not, now that he's finished running his mouth (or so it seems). ;D]

Messages In This Thread
Burn Card - by Otem - 12-10-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Raein - 12-11-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Burn Card - by Otem - 12-11-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Raein - 12-11-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Otem - 12-11-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Raein - 12-11-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Otem - 12-12-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Raein - 12-13-2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Burn Card - by Otem - 12-13-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Raein - 12-13-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Burn Card - by Otem - 12-14-2017, 03:51 PM