This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zubari
Currently championing:
His eyes flicked to Katua with a smile. Yes, she was here finally they were together, but there was something he had to explain to his twin. Nodding his skull, he voice spoke softly. "I will tell you everything later. When we are alone, dear sister. " Rexanna broke into the conversation. He forgot how many children she actually had. He nodded his head feeling slightly bad for a moment about his thoughts. "Rexanna, I understand. I am glad most of your children have made it. I hope you can find the other two quickly. "He dipped to her before all hell broke loose. This boy, this immature creature had the audacity to say something. The juvenile idiot could not control himself, nor could he control his companion. Others who lack self-control and empathy for the situation that is at hand, should not have a companion bestowed upon them. It would just cause the companion to grow up not knowing what respect is. Zubari tried not to laugh at how ridiculous this boy was acting. One moment he was complaining about having his companion run off, and now he is puffing up his chest to the mahogany boy. It was like a young colt throwing a temper tantrum. His golden head rose up in the air, and he looked to Rexanna. For a moment he wondered if she would take control of this child. It seemed that their father lets this boy do what ever he wants; if he was even around at all. The boy looked like he would be taller than Zubari when fully grown, but he was still young. Zubari looked down his nose at the kid. Massive gold antlers towered above his skull adding to his height. Kuuma started to stir on his back hearing the commotion. Her head lifted to see the boy puffing up to her bonded. The hackles on her back began to rise; she was the only one allowed to give him sass like that! The civet ran up Zubari's mane to the top of his head. Her maw snapped in in the air as she reached his horns. Piercing eyes gold eyes narrowed upon the young boy.

Then, after a few moments passed a deep chuckle came from Zubari's mouth. Did this child really think that he was going to scare him? "OOOOOH I AM SOOO SCARED!!! ." His chest shook with laughter His piercing gold eyes did not give into this boys " act of dominance." Then he heard Katua speak; her soft cheek rested against his shoulder. Golden eyes looked over to the girl"Ni ma ina son ka." Now the little fire bird was starting to yell, and Zubari pinned his ears. " You know what I am done here. I was not arguing with the fucking ass hole. I stated something, but fuck it I do not have to explain my self. " His heavy skull looked at Safiri, Rexanna, and Kiada. "I think it might be time for us to leave. Safiri am glad you have your family back. Please, do not hesitate to ask if you need something." His eyes fell on each female figure before falling on the young boy. " When you see Tembovu tell him that his forgotten twins have made it to the rift. " He let the small hit drop to the young boy. Zubari was not one to fight family, and he hoped the boy picked up on the same trait. Looking to Katua, his chocolate body turned away from the crowd. "Zo, 'yar'uwarsu. A bayyane yake cewa wannan iyali ba kamar yadda marabtar matsayin daya ya ce shi ne. Ba mu bukatar su kariya.." Golden eyes flashed with sadness to the Ivory Princess. Maybe one day he would see her again.

"Talk."

TRANSLATION:( Hausa)
Ni ma ina son ka: I love you too
Zo, 'yar'uwarsu. A bayyane yake cewa wannan iyali ba kamar yadda marabtar matsayin daya ya ce shi ne. Ba mu bukatar su kariya: Come sister. Clearly this family is not as welcoming as one says it is. We do not need their protection.

OOC:: #Family_black_sheep ( Zubari is OUT, hopefully Katua is too lol )
[ Link if you want to laugh... This is how Zubari is reacting LMAO ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pE1mRU_eJo

@Safiri @Katua

zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}

Messages In This Thread
now comes the tide; - by Safiri - 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Zubari - 07-14-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Katua - 07-14-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Kiada - 07-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rexanna - 07-14-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 04:14 PM