This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I remember tears streaming down your face
Quietly, the gilded mare feels Safiri move closer to her, embracing her tightly to which the ex-Thief can’t ignore. She reaches down, pressing her head tightly around the little hovering body of her ivory princess, pulling her tightly into her. “It’s okay, love, it’s okay.” She hummed quietly to the ivory girl. “We made it.” She pulled away from the child to offer a small smile of comfort, before aiming to nuzzle the girl gently along her forelock.

Mother!” She heard the voice, lifting her head to see Mbwana crashing through the trees. As Safiri moved away, Rexanna edged closer to the young colt, worry crossing her features. “I’m sorry about your companion, dear. Maybe it will come back?” She muttered, trying to headcount both the colt and the pup that crashed through the bushes. “Did you see your sister?” She questioned curiously and perhaps a bit quietly, before Zubari captured her attention.

There were so many responsibilities, so much that was happening and she felt as though she couldn’t focus. She dipped her head slightly toward Zubari. “Thank you. I had to get Kiada through, too.” She added in, as if it was some way to tell the colt that it wasn’t just Safiri she had to worry about. She had two more missing children, and their father to find. But the conversation shifted, as Safiri asked where Tembovu was and she felt a frown cross her features. “I hope so, love.” She let her gaze seek out Safiri’s emerald ones, her eyes darkening unintentionally, revealing the sadness and worry that stressed the gilded woman.

Then suddenly Zubari and Mbwana are arguing and Rexanna straightens her back, lifting her head up sharply with darkened eyes, her ears pinned to her neck. Her mouth opened to speak, but she was cut off by Kiada's strong voice raging across the group.

"Talk."
When I said —
I’ll never let you go.
Rexanna
image | coding

Kiada's coming so the end of this one makes sense. xD

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
now comes the tide; - by Safiri - 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Zubari - 07-14-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Katua - 07-14-2017, 02:41 AM