This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zubari
Currently championing:
Golden eyes looked to the girl with a smile. It was something that he has not done in a long time. Why should he be happy? There was nothing left of this world for him. Helovia was gone, mother was gone, and Tutti. He just was not sure where she was at. Gems sparkled around him, and something odd started to form in the air. Golden eyes watched in amazement as the power of the rift swarmed around him. Skeletal paws began to scurry up his legs. The boy watched as they started to kneed at his black spots. Then they were gone. The amulets went with them. Kuuma looked up tired as she felt the raised areas. Zubrai questioned it for a moment, but then his attention went back to Safiri. She asked what was wrong with them. His heavy golden skull shook unsure what to say. "Honestly, I really do not know. I think the portal made them sick. Hopefully it will go away soon." He watched the small girl pick up her companion and place it on her back.

Then the words hit him like a large tree branch. She said her father was running Edge. He was not around for her much either. Golden eyes flicked to her direction as he could feel the hate building in his heart. Just thinking about that man made his features snarl. How could a father disregard his children like that. Maybe they were... No they could not be related. That could not be fair. His eyes turned to Kuuma trying to forget what the young girl said. "I feel that there could have been a way to divide time between looking after a herd, and looking after children. It is not fair for children to grow up with out a father, if he is still around, and still alive. It...." His voice trailed off. Maybe this would be a conversation for another day. Instead he watched her face light up when he complimented her. She seemed happier now. Good, he was able to make light of this bad situation.

Then something pulled his attention away from the small girl. It was loud, it was not graceful, it was Katua! How was she alive? How did she get here? His heart fluttered as he ran over to her. His heavy golden crown lowered and looked at the girl. The mahogany muzzle reached out to touch her. "Katua... you're alive! " after everything he lost this was something he needed right now. His muzzle touched her withers and he just closed his eyes taking the moment in. "I can't believe you are alive. We are in The Rift. Kaos brought us here ." His voice was low. He was thankful that the god brought them here and did not kill everyone. Those stupid idiots died at their own will. He would never voice that opinion yet, but he will always have it in his mind. One day his heart would mend, he would be normal again, but now it was time to grow up. "I was so worried about you." Rumbling tones left his large chest as he looked to see Safiri greeting Kiada.

Kuuma remained in the cloak sleeping. That was the best thing for her, that is what she needed right now. Not long after Kiada showed up, there was another woman. His golden hide looked just like Safiri. She thanked him. He was being thanked for taking care of her daughter when she couldn't. He was being thanked for being the support Safiri needed. Ears flicked as they wanted to pin at the woman. She left the young girl alone, this was her fault. Shaking his skull he just smiled instead. Rexanna reached her muzzle out to touch his shoulder. "I found Safiri scared and unable to move in Helovia. I could not leave her there to die. I had to help her, so we went through the portal together." This confirmed the suspicions that he was related to the small ivory girl. "Thank you, Mother will always be with us in spirit. I will keep your offer in mind ." His head dipped trying to say pleasant things as he smiled. Inside his heart was torn,broken, and shattered. Then another child shows up. This reunion was getting to large. Sighing he listed to the child speak. Then the boys companion started growling at Safiri's sick little one. Pinning his ears his voice was rash and heavy in the air. "Tell your companion now is not the time to pick a fight with a sick pup." Golden eyes flashed to Safiri to make sure she was okay. Everything was happy now, the ivory girl did not need Zubari any more. She had her real family, he was just a friend. Lowering his skull he reached out to touch Katua's chest again in a loving manner to make sure she was actually still there.

"Talk."

@Katua

zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

Messages In This Thread
now comes the tide; - by Safiri - 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Zubari - 07-14-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Katua - 07-14-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Kiada - 07-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rexanna - 07-14-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Mbwana - 07-14-2017, 08:35 PM