This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
prove to me you're not like them
RP Wanted The Portal 
Maetharanel
Currently championing:
The nighttime air hid Mae rather well among the stars. From below she seemed like the fleeting nightmarish shadows one experiences in the state between consciousness and sleep. Her mind was rather blank, preferring the silence of her inner voice to the normal weeping that always hid in the back of her mind, paired with pictures of Lyre. The coldness of her demeanor had done wonders to numb her pain, and the more she ignored it, the less loud it became.

It was no surprise to Mae when she found herself drawn to the smokey darkness that seemed to consume even the nighttime. The tendrils of smoke that danced along the edges flowed elegantly across the dark feathers. With each push of her wings, small whirlwinds of darkness would rapidly spin and just as quickly fade away. She paid little to no attention to the direction of her travel. However she soon noticed the landscape was vastly different from the one she had been flying above for so long.

Dipping her wings she landed quietly, immediately aware of the thick foliage that blocked out the sky. Vines and trees were thickly lined, causing Mae to quickly lose her sense of direction as she wove back and forth. Her ears flickered back and forth, acutely aware of the sounds washing over the land. For the first time in a long, long time, Mae felt alone, and maybe in the slightest bit scared. For one born in the darkness, she was sure afraid it. Tucking her wings tightly against her side, she paused to regain her bearings. She was lost, and she was alone.

{ooc; i messed up her age thing >.< also apologize for the roughness}

Messages In This Thread
prove to me you're not like them - by Maetharanel - 09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: prove to me you're not like them - by Mauja - 09-08-2017, 12:41 PM