This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I AM THE ORCHESTRA
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
If only—if only—that were it.

If only this mare’s one brush with the nightmare were just that: a quick scare and bolt in the darkness of the rainforest.

But the nightmare isn’t done. Sharp black teeth gingerly move in an alien jaw that doesn't quite line up correctly after her well-aimed kick. So the terror lopes through the trees, with a silent and grotesque grace.

Despite its soundless movements and adherence to the shadows, the glow of the tendrils on its back and in its skull give away its location. Sort of. For no matter how hard you try to focus on the Walker, your eyes keep slipping away. Like trying to remember the details of the dream already forgotten…

Rest assured, the Walker does not forget.
the Rift
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 08-19-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Rift Presence - 08-20-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Kratos - 08-22-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 08-24-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Rift Presence - 08-24-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Kratos - 08-27-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 09-06-2017, 09:00 AM