This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Nüwa
Currently championing:

Voices often sounded more like background noise than actual sounds that she needed to pay attention too, and maybe that was why she sometimes came across as.. well.. bitchy. If someone did not possess something to keep her attention, she easily found somewhere else to focus on. Her eyes did linger a few more moments on the stallion though, after sincerely apologizing for her brainless nonsense. Suddenly she found it almost funny that he seemed to watch over her from the cute creature in the water and that itself almost made her giggle. She laughed more though, when her whole body started to itch.

Then her laughter was drowned by the creature's sudden act of violence and screaming. For a second she was sure she heard her name, but being so close to someone who turned so abruptly, she felt fear. No one had ever screamed after her like that, so without thinking, the metallic mare turned on her heels with the wings half unfolded. She was not quick enough. A sensational pain (in her mind) shot through her front right leg as if someone had forced it into a pool of lava. Panic mixed with the effects from the lotus, sent her straight into a panic attack as she lost her footing in the turn and went face first into the ground.

It was not pretty at all. Wings flapped hysterically and her rump was skywards before she fell on her side, screaming "I lost my leg!! I LOST MY LEEEEEEEEEG!" She kicked and screamed with her eyes closed, while some blood started to trickle from the claw marks on her right forearm.

"I don't want to DIE!"

@Tamlin
{Image: com__nuwa_icon_by_steamfaun_db4o059_by_a...b4q9wv.gif}

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.