This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Designs maybe?
Nessie
Currently championing:
Hey everyone! As some of you have heard, I am going to be bringing in a rift character, named Rasulka. She is a Russian Don with distant Soviet Draft, and she once was chestnut. I want her to have mutated into a dark red mare, but I don't have specific idea's yet. She has a thick heavy russian accent, she is loosley based off of the Russian Post Apocolytic books/games Metro's communist red line. She is extremely racist however, against helovians. Kindness and love are an abstract concept to her. She is a survivalist, and an extremist. She was raised in a brutal unforgiving environment, and will do anything to survive. 

I would say she is beautiful, but she is also strong, and unforgiving in her demeanor. 

Anyway, for color I am looking for mainly red. It can be blood red to crimson, or a mixture. I'm thinking grey or blue eyes, cold eyes. Hazel could work also. If anyone wants t give their designing skills a try and she piques your interest I'd love to see what you all come up with!