This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Moä Te
Currently championing:

BUT YOU STILL STUMBLE, YOUR FEET GIVE WAY

She was amused at his stiffened reaction to her, his jaw hardening and gritted teeth expelling his words towards her. She has always thought of herself as slightly flirty, but has never gained a reaction quite like his.  It was like a drug, and she felt the urge to continue her tease. She was caught off guard at his advance, however, and felt her own body stiffen.  It only lasted a moment, being replaced by her stomach twisting into a desire she hasn't felt before, by goosebumps that covered her skin.  His touch was unexpected, and she would've never guessed that she would want more of it. She inhaled slowly, sharply as the stallion played with her locks and called her sweetheart. She hadn't realized that her eyes had slipped shut until they opened, her neck flexing as she turned her skull and laid it upon his hips.

She expressed a hum, searching for descriptive words in her drunken mind. More about her?  She could talk about her position in the feud between the new and the old, her lonely past, or simply her favorite fruit found in the Keys. It all seemed arbitrary right now. Her eyes searched for his, those pools of glowing blue that were so focused on her. Then, with a deep inhale, she lifted her crown and playfully nipped his flank before moving a step away.  She was dizzy, unable to discern whether the hallucinogenic mist or her infatuation was the cause. Still, through her inebriated state she fought for words. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm from the Rift, born in the south. I spend a lot of time in the rain forest and the Keys. There is this amazing red fruit that just melts in your mouth, plus the swim there is really good practice." She found herself twirling as she spoke, a girlish grin spreading her features into a joyful expression.

"I've met a lot of new people since awaking. Ones with wings, and strange magic.  I suppose they thought me strange, though.  I do have weird magic and these-" She motioned to her spines, the bone reflecting the light from her orbs, causing them to bask in turquoise. "They do hold my orbs.  My orbs give me my healing ability. People laugh at me though.  I can't heal physical wounds, but I can help with the pain.  It's as simple as blocking the pain receptors in their brain.  Healing the brain and mind is what I can do..." Her voice trailed off, briefly imagining the little pegasus filly she helped with such an act.  Her grey eyes again sought his out, her features becoming soft and bashful. She has spoken many words, and now she slides back to his side, his warmth and scent wrapping around her body like a blanket of the finest wool. Leaning forward, her muzzle made contact with his. "Do you think it's weird?"Her eyes looked up at him, like a child seeking approval. Without thinking, she buried her face under his chin, enjoying the touch of another.  She sighed contently.  The effects of the air and her company made all of her worries fall from her shoulders.  She would have to return to the real world, to the hatred and discontent. But for this moment, this brief reprise, she chose to ignore the loud world and trade it in for a quiet moment. And with another giggle, she motioned for the stallion to take his turn.

THANKS ♥

@"Himeldir"
{Image: invpki.png}
Please tag Moä Te in all posts.
Magic and Force is permitted!

Messages In This Thread
crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-26-2017, 11:10 AM