This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Moä Te
Currently championing:

BUT YOU STILL STUMBLE, YOUR FEET GIVE WAY

She watched as he stomped a hoof and spat angered words towards their darkened home. But instead of joining him in defiance, she shook her head.  He didn't understand, but she would at least let him make an educated decision. "Each side of this has their own story. Iv'e spoken with both sides, and it seems each blame the other for what happened, but don't you see? The Rift has woken! We have woken, and even though everything seems like a mess, it can only get better, right?" Each word was said with a smile, a grin that she hasn't expressed since before the sickness. Before the sky turned black and the ferns shriveled into twisted, unrecognizable things.

Her cheeks flushed and her crown rose with the stallions apology and movements.  She has been studied before in the past, but never quite like this.  She has always been the odd one, like that of a porcupine fish.  People would stare at her in amusement, laughing even more so at her strange and sometimes useless magic.  Her eyes followed his movements as he circled around her, a giddy smile pulling at her lips. It was different, but a pleasant feeling made her stomach flutter.  "Something about me? Oh, gosh."

Her head tilted to the side, a look of deep thought covering her face.  It is hard to think with the hallucinogenic air drifting in and out of her nostrils, and she struggled to come up with a personal fact. "Oh, I know. Lets play a game.  I'll say something, then you say something. I have healing magic, and I can also transform into a sea ray when I am in the ocean." Her legs moved forward, closing the gap between them, until she stood so close she could smell his musk. She stretched her neck, letting her lips part near his ear, her voice becoming soft and sultry.  "Your turn."

OOC: Short post...so sorry! 

THANKS ♥

@"Himeldir

Messages In This Thread
crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-26-2017, 11:10 AM