This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Need Art Please?
ATTENTION ARTISTS
Røse
Currently championing:
Hi! I have a character named Akumi that doesn't yet have any art for her new form. Unfortunately I do not have any means of payment :( but I can offer a warm hug, RP, and good friendship in return. Anything would be amazing, drawings or manips or even coloured linearts, anything that can be made into a table or just a picture to post on her profile. If anyone would be willing to do art for her I would appreciate it so much!!! Thank you for your time!
Dingo
Currently championing:
I can probably try and do a drawing some time :) I'm awful at coloring, though. If you wanna see other things I've done my DA is psycho-drummer :D
Røse
Currently championing:
That would be great, maybe you could draw it out and someone else could edit it by adding color and everything and ill give credit to both? Only if thats okay with you. Also if anyone's actually willing to color it haha.