This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Morrigan
Currently championing:
morrigan
Morrigan feels amused as she watches realization come alive on her younger companion's face, a faint smile tickling her lips. Yet, she is wary, unsure if the reaction taking place before her is genuine. Is she really as awed by this realization as she seems? "Yes, and as you've already figured out, I know that you aren't." The word holds an accusatory tone, one that is hidden beneath a layer of mild disinterest. "I'm frankly surprised you're still alive." A statement that is true - Morrigan is genuinely amazed that the filly is standing before her, having survived this treacherous place with only a measly stab wound to show for it. Most here are lucky if a day passes without something puncturing an organ here or cutting off a leg there.

Slowly, Morrigan lowers her head in order to make eye contact with the girl more easily. "Let me tell you something, child. There are some in this place who will want to take your life, simply for existing here." The words fall from her chilled lips, her breath forming an opaque cloud before her maw. She wonders what the filly is thinking now? Is she scared, the fear seeping through her bones? Or perhaps she is angry, determined to prove the older woman wrong? Whatever it is, she can't really bring herself to care too much. It's a fleeting topic - she hopes.

The rain seems to lighten up for a moment, the clouds above thinning briefly. 'If only the sun would come out.' She pines, aching for the warmth of the filtered rays on her back. But as the freeze approaches, the warmth is sucked from her body and is replaced by the cold that infects every living thing. The least she can do is pray for a mild winter.

Turning her attention back to Otem, Morrigan asks again, "how long have you been here?" She feels slightly displeased, a tinge of annoyance lacing her syllables. She dislikes having to repeat herself - it seems disrespectful not to listen and answer the first time, after all. Looking back, the Portal had not opened too long ago - a month, maybe? - but still the Helovians and foreigners arrived in numbers with each passing day. How long had it been for Otem? No less than a day or two, for sure; but a week, maybe? A fortnight? She is truly curious to know.

on a bed of spiderweb
i think of how to change myself
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM