This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Morrigan
Currently championing:
morrigan
"Yeah, I am!" a young feminine voice rings loudly through the silence, interrupting the steady white noise that the rain has made. Morrigan is surprised - she honestly wasn't expecting company. But, she figures, it is better than being alone. The cadaverous woman shifts her eyes towards the filly, a pretty young thing with a coat that glows a warm gold. It sets her soul at ease, for a fleeting moment, but then her gaze flickers over the girl's wings, and she can feel her gut twist with envy. At her sides, the remnants of her once magnificent wings twitch, the whisper of blood-stained feathers drowned out by the tap tap tap of raindrops on leaves. Another rumble of thunder sets her bones vibrating.

The girl seems timid - scared, even. She looks young, which may explain her feeble approach, but even so. Any child of the Rift would not be so meek. After all, this is a place that warps and twist any soul it can sink its teeth into; to survive here, one must be strong. And yet, strength is not the vibe she gets. It both annoys and intrigues her at the same time. But the scale tips when she catches the girl eyeing the limp appendages at her sides, her mood turning sour as the anger prickles her skin like hot needles. The girl inquires about the rain; Morrigan offers only a clipped response: "Yes, it's awful."

A sneer taints her face as she pulls her wings close to her sides in an attempt to make them less visible. She grunts uncomfortably, taking a step further under the tree, looking for more protection than it is seemingly able to give. "What are you doing out here by yourself, anyways, hm?" White eyes flicker towards the filly's wings again - and the envy sinks its claws a little deeper into her core. "Didn't anyone tell you this place is full of monsters?" The same foreboding grin spreads itself across her face, revealing yellowed teeth. "If you're not careful, they might eat you."

(( ooc: sorry for the long wait for such a short post! It looked longer on my word document >__> you can always poke me in the Discord chat if you get impatient :P ))

on a bed of spiderweb
i think of how to change myself
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM