This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Open Uwaritace 
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

He hums to himself as he wanders through the thick forestry, misty fingers caressed glowing limbs, swirling like whirlpools as his presence shifted them. His light may have been useful in some dark places, but here in the mist; where it was utmost thickest, it was useless. Refracting back into deep pools of aquamarine. But this guy knew exactly where he was going, it wasn't all that new to him. He could sense her presence from a few miles away, having grown up with her, he knew how to feel for her. And this was how he would find her again.

A soft melodic lullaby carried him on wards, helping him keep his footing exact, keeping him on beat. It had been a while since he had spoken with Her, he wondered what tale's she'd have to share this time.
His family had always made sure they visited the tree at least once a season, remembering how his first time was full of excitement stumbling over himself as his new limbs couldn't cope. His parents face's beamed with content, watching him with a sparkle in their eye's. They had brought joy to the world with his birth. Being such an energetic young boy that was caring and sweet. But however he was also strong minded, a leader perhaps in the making. Though as he grew, Himel never wanted to lead, he just wanted the same happiness his parents had had when he'd arrived.
Now his world was black. Ironically.

The presence of her grew twofold. A caring smile pulled upon darkened lips. Happiness swelled within him and his light grew brighter. Charred branches glowed an odd blue and soft lilac as he made his way forth. The mist caught the stronger light around him, too glowing the same shades of blue and purple of his pelt. Now she would see him coming, the thought alone caused his smile to widen, thrilled to hear her soft voice telling him how beautiful he was. How his new glow was better then before, brighter. He giggled.
His step now became more of a dance, his song changed to more upbeat as he trotted his way on wards.
He was too much in his own world that Himel had not even noticed how burnt the world was around him.

Aquamarine pools froze on the site before him, his heart fluttered like a thousand butterfly wings. But not out of excitement, no. It stuttered upon the sight before him. Upon the half burnt tree that was once beautiful, standing massively above all. She was the reason; so all thought. That this land had survived. Now he knew why nothing grew but deformities. The land was dieing around him as the heart of the world was gone.
His whole demeanor dropped, his light almost went out, dulling to just the faintest of glows, causing him to look drab and dull. His ears flopped down beside desaturated cheeks. Mouth dropped to the ground as he stood there in utter silence. She was gone.
So many emotions filled the glowing man, he just didn't know how to react to the scene before him. How was one to react when you found out that your mother tree was dead? She wasn't supposed to die! This was not meant to be.
He screamed.
"Nooooooooo!" He sobbed as he fell to the ground before her. How could this be? Everything he knew of was gone, ripped from this dark, dark world. "Why?" he asked through silent sobbing. "why have you done this!" he cried indefinitely. All memories of his family gone forever. How could this be?! He cried; silently, to himself yet again. Tears rolled down dulled cheeks as he lay upon the ground before her in a heap of a mess.

He was so caught up in himself, he had not noticed the company he behold.

"Talk."

{{OOC: Well that was unexpected :D}}

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding

@Bathsheba
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian

Messages In This Thread
CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-09-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-19-2017, 11:48 PM