This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

The rain pelted her hide with cold daggers. Sparks rose and fell in a soft wave of confusion, happiness, and so many other emotions. Castiella was no open book. She made every emotion, every ounce of energy difficult to read. She does not plaster true feelings on her face; she does not express anything with genuine concern. The Fallen angel was cold to the world, and maybe that is why she did not realize the words that were spoken could have offended the mighty Kaos. Her masked face paused on him. He was silent... Silence is always deadly, right? Castiella could almost feel her throat close as she swallowed harshly. "I hope I did not offend you. I was trying to make you feel better about everything. You are still perfect in my eyes, no matter what you do or say. " Glowing eyes looked to the rotting creature before her voice rang out in a more silent tone " But I guess that is not saying very much, considering I said it..." Her sparking shoulder rolled. Castiella knew she was no one here. Her voice did not mean anything. The thoughts in her mind were nothing anyone would care about. She was a NO ONE.

She was NOTHING.

Kaos on the other hand was everything. The ever shifting form of his body proved that concept. Why should he care what she thinks? He rules the whole Rift; he is the GOD that everyone will soon pray to. Her mask skull tilted slightly watching him her mind drifted off Why is he entertaining a little filly that is nothing to the world? Surely, there were much more powerful creatures in the Rift that could be helping him, that could be talking with him, but he chose HER. None of the gods in Helovia spoke with her. They did not care about another young girl growing up in their land, but Kaos DID.

"Your father had you picking bones?"

Castiella looked back up to the beast. Her voice chuckled softly. It was a funny question, but serious undertones were floating within the words. "Well I never really had to pick bones with him. " Small chuckles filled the air "You are just like him. The questions he would ask. His history was not the greatest from what I have heard, but he was trying to make everything right. You just have some similarities. " A charming smile dances across her face as she reaches to pick up another bone. The question then fills the air. Kaos has killed so many in Helovia, but he asks about her father. The white features on her face wrinkle as she looks at the dead body. Then her banded muzzle looks up to the ever shifting God. "No... He would have followed you here to the Rift. He died just a few days before we came here. A Reaper killed him; a man dipped in pure onyx. I have never seen the man before, but he pierced my father's heart... It was cold blood murder. " Her voice fell silent and still. The fallen Angel lowered her skull closing her eyes. She fought back the burning tears that started to collect in her glowing teal eyes. Large blood colored wings clutched her sparking body. Castiella took a deep breath lifting her head again. A smile tried to find the curves of her maw. The masked features of her face tried to cover the sadness "He was such a great Father, I miss him every day. I hope that maybe one day, I will get to see him again. "

Creamy locks of hair fell into her face as she watches Kaos pick another bone from the body. Carefully he rolls it in his mouth with slow movements. Cracking and crunching cause the girl's attention to lock on the monster. Splinters of bone fell from his maw as he spat it upon the damp sand. Her head lowered to appear as if she was not staring at the great god. Gingerly her muzzle sifted through the rotting flesh. The stench did not bother her, nor did it burn her nose. Decaying skin and organs did not scare her, or make her squirm under her skin. The job had to be done, so she would do it willingly for the might Kaos.

"I think,"

A long pause filled the air as her banded muzzle lifted from the body.

"you're no more insane than I am."

A smile could not help but light up the features of her face. Sparks rose higher on her body, and the girl has completely forgotten about the black liquid dripping from her chest. Black flowers grew in small trails where the girl had walked. A few black flowers even rose from the body of the Pistris. Crimson speckled eyes locked on Kaos. " Maybe we are not so different from each other. " She giggled softly "Except you are my god, and I am your loyal servant. "

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 04:50 PM