This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

He was silent for a short amount of time. Cas watched the monstrous beast; she waited while he was silent. The girl did not dare speak until the master spoke. In the silence she pulled out one more bone and then his voice broke through the air. Bloody specks looked up questions and confused at his answer.
I don't
The girl remained quiet. She wanted to question him, she wanted to know more, but now was not the time. Instead, she carefully placed the bone on the ground and turned back towards the beast. Giggles did not fall from the girl's maw. Nor did she smile and skip around. Silently the broken angel just kept working on the task at hand. His voice reached out to her like a cold hand once again. A hard swallow slipped down her throat.
What's bothering you?
Masked features melted over her skull as her head tilted slightly. No one has every asked her that. No one has ever cared enough to ask what was wrong, or what is bothering her. Glowing eyes flicked back down to the body in front of her hooves. Oh, how she wished she could rot the flesh of others who did not understand her. Maybe burning them with electrical fire was better? It was hard for the girl to answer a question that had more than one answer. She could start with saying that her father, the ONLY one who understood her was DEAD. Her brother did not know how complex her mind was. This was not her fault! None of her attributes was her fault. She was BORN like this, and how do you explain that to someone? You don't explain it. Her thoughts mumbled to herself with a sharp pin of her ears. Fuck them! They do not need to know why she is like this ( because she does not know why she is like this).

Lifted her skull the banded muzzle sighed slightly. "Well I guess gods do not have to have everything figured out. No one is perfect. " Her voice trails off. Pride was a difficult thing for Castiella to understand. It was hard for the girl to understand that she was not PERFECT. Her bodice sparkled with golden sparks. Her pelt was pure peach. Delicate white strands cascaded into a flowing river of her mane and tail. The problem with perfect looks is that there is always something UGLY hiding somewhere. That somewhere just so happened to be her heart, mind, and soul.

Sparking eyes watched the shadow beast roll the decaying creature over. A few more bones caught the girls attention, so she went back to work. Before she picked up a bone, her eyes settled on the ever changing features of Kaos. " I know what it feels like to be misunderstood. It is everything and nothing that bothers me all at one time. Maybe it is because I can not explain why I am the way I am. My father was the only one who understood me; I feel he was like me, but he is dead. Then again why should I care enough to explain my self? I am sorry... " Castiella pauses realizing that she is rambling on. "I wish I could answer that question more straight forward. Thank you for asking though. No one has ever cared enough to even blink an eye towards me. You though.. " Silence filled the air once again as glowing eyes looked to the sand below. "It might be crazy, but you treat me as my father did. " She shook her head with a small giggle. " You probably think I am, mad, nuts, or insane " Her mood started to brighten slowly with a growing cheshire grin. The girl reached in the decaying body to pick out more bones. For once in the short hellish life, she was WILLINGLY helping someone besides herself.

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 04:50 PM