This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

Her masked skull tilted as the monster spoke. Decaying skin and blood dripped from her maw. Castiella watched him for a moment. What would compel her to HELP this THING? Love and kindness were something the girl never really learned about. Mother never really cared about what she did, but mother DID love her. Compassion did not grow in the black heart though. It was not HER fault that she was so heartless and fucked up. Perhaps if she knew about her father's illness, she would understand thing better. Castiella might be able to work on her faults, but alas the girl had no clue how fucked up her family really was. She never noticed his pause before the spoken words. The girl was too busy carefully pulling bones out of the carcass.

Teal orbs flicker with light and glowing crimson flecks. She ignores the storm, she ignores everything, because that is what Castiella does best. A small smile flashed across her masked face. Three black bands darkened her features, making her appear more menacing. Kaos was not as scary as everyone made him seem. He has not tried to eat her YET, and he is letting her help him! The smile fades away, and her face looks straight for a moment. There was no giggling, no Cheshire smile; she was SILENT. Something I shouldn't. There was something about living on the edge. She giggled softly and skipped towards the decaying creature. A slight warm feeling filled her chest. She liked doing things she shouldn't do.... Blood colored wings lifted into the air. The cool rain from the storm showered down her sparking body. The arcs could not contain themselves from the excitement. Then, she paused looking at the marking on her left rib. Father.... silently the girl stood there for a few second before Kaos spoke again. Drenched creamy tresses shook softly as she brought herself back to reality. They were? .

Maybe she was too harsh, maybe they just did not understand her. Castiella gently picked up some vertebra moving them to the pile. " They are not grateful for the chance to start new life in a new world. I have heard more complaints than compliments about the Rift. In Helovia some thought they were so big and bad that no one could touch them. They were greedy and always wanted more magic, more items, more companions. I don't know... " Sparking shoulders shrugged " This place feels more like home. I am sorry that your land was destroyed..." There was something oddly sincerer lurking in the tones of her voice.

She watched the ghostly beast lean over and pick more small bones out of the fin. Something makes her want to question him more, but she decides to remain quiet and just HELP. What she was helping with is an entirely different question. He did not talk much about why this rotting thing needed to have the bones pulled from it. Cas did not mind though, the smell of death was something she was almost immune to. Trying to plaster her pretty smile back on her face she skipped closer to the beast. The wet sand pulled at her hooves and tried to hold her back. Teal orbs looked up as Kaos spoke. He did not seem like he was talking to her, but Castiella listened anyways. " Well at least you have everything all figured out... I wish I could say the same... " The girl did not smile, nor did she giggle. Burning crimson splattered eyes looked back into the smoldering electric eyes of KAOS. The ghostly storm approached quickly, but the girl did not glance or worry about the horrid clouds. Castiella continued to carefully pick up the vertebra and move them to the soft sand.

" Talk "

@Kisamoa

Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 04:50 PM