This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

Teal eyes grew bright with crimson blood splatters. The mighty beast looked upon her small body. Sparks arced and jumped with joy and excitement. Cream tresses floated over her masked face covering her features like a curtain. He was silent; the air was thick between the two. Her tri colored hooves settled into place as the cold waves washed over their unholy presence. His eyes closed after she spoke. The features on her face twisted causing her eyes to squint. She wondered what he was thinking, what he was doing, but after her giggle, his orbs opened again. Masked features just held her signature Cheshire grin. Patiently she waited for her GOD to answer. If you're careful, sugarcakes. Her banded muzzle turned into a brighter smile. She looked up to the God. He was the only powerful MAN she has come across. Castiella had no father. She had no discipline from her mother. Akriel was almost just as bad as herself, if not worse. At least she could control her outbursts. Bright orbs widened as he continued to speak. She could help him! Fuck, why was being nice to someone so evil easy? She giggled with a child like tone as her eyes fell back to the body. Looking back up, she paused in the silence. There was something so menacing about the few moments. Castiella did not care though, the dark, evil, and wicked fed the fuel burning deep within her sparking chest. —don't. notch. them. Milky strands floated as she nodded her skull."Yes sir.. I will handle them with the utmost care. " She giggled skipping closer to the washed up thing.

Blood splattered orbs looked back to the fanged monster. She nodded her head " Got it! " a tiny giggle left her maw. Her nose reached down very carefully to move a rib out of the decay. The rotting flesh clung to her sparking banded muzzle as she gently pushed it over to where the other bones were. " So what are you going to do with these bones? Oh, I am Castiella. But I am sure you already knew that. Your Kisamoa right? " Her child like voice rung out in the air as bright orbs looked up to Kaos.

Her eyes trailed back to the wound on her chest, then she thought back to the portal. So many had died before they came through to the Rift. She would have been sad, but she wasn't. Her brain did not recognize that emotion. "I like my new home. It is much better than Helovia. People there were a bunch of ass holes. " A pause filled the air as crimson flecked orbs looked to the decaying body. "Why did you save the Helovian's who helped destroyed your home?. " For a second a gleam of child like innocence poured from her features. She never really opened that door to anyone other than her father. In the blink of an eye that little bit of raw emotion was gone as she reached back down to move more ribs carefully.

" Talk "

@Kisamoa

OOC:: I would love for this to just be Cas and Kaos, but if you really want to join just message me! :)
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 07:30 PM