This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

She skipped, she jumped and giggled just for fun. This world was so new; this world is so different. Castiella could not help but love it all. A small child like giggles rumbled from her maw as blood flecked orbs looked around. The Fucking glowing eyes chased after her. They nipped at her heels. Black ears pinned to her skull as she took off into a canter. Run, run, as fast as you can. She started to gallop n a frenzy. The pale golden girl could not get away. She could not hide from anything around here. Heart beats roared in her ears and blood coursed through her veins. "LEAVE ME ALONE!! " Harsh tones ripped from her throat as the girl moved faster and faster. It was something about today. Today she could not handle it. She could not handle herself.

It did not take long for her to burst through the woods. Black liquid oozed from her pulsing wound. Her masked skull looked behind her to see the trail of black flowers. A scream roared from her maw as she stomped the damn flowers into the earth. "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? " A mental breakdown would be a good way to explain what was happening to her. She was unsure of the world right now; she was unsure about her self. Everything was crashing down on her chest. Akriel has not been seen in awhile. Where the fuck could he be?! Mother.... well Castialla did not care very much for her. Raeden was still her mother, and she had to respect that KINDA. Father was DEAD. He would never breathe the same air as her again. Abigor... Do not get her started. Everything was so FUCKED UP.

Lightning cracked, and thunder roared above her head. Glowing teal eyes looked above to see the rain start to pound against her sparking pelt. "Just fucking great...." She mumbled before trotting off into the land again. It did not take the fallen angel very long to find someone. The smell of rotting flesh and death filled her muzzle. Halting, the girl looked around her masked skull flashed in a stroke of lightning. A deviant grin fell across her maw as she followed the smell of DEATH. Giggles soon filled the air as she skipped merely along."Hello?? " Her voice is a haunting whisper in the air as she nears the edge of the tree line. Teal eyes look down to a magical sight.

A beast stood on the shore with something dead. A Cheshire grin came to her maw as she slipped down the rocks. He spoke with a deep hellish tone. She would have cringed if she knew what fear was, but she didn't. The tone was rather pleasant to her blacked ears. Twisting her banded muzzle, she looked down at the dead beast. The man was starting to take the rotting thing apart. Disgust did not fill her features, only excitement and joy flashed across her face. Thick tresses flicked over her sparking body as she smiled. White teeth peered out from a malevolent grin. "Can I help you, sir? " The man looked familiar, but she did not shout names. She was unsure of this man was really KAOS. Her eyes fell to the corps and then to her chest. The black wound dripped and oozed the black shit. Black flowers started to form around her hooves and on the sand below. Closing her teal eyes the girl looked back at the ghostly man. Fucking black flowers... The thought rang in her mind before a giggle slipped from her maw.

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

OOC:: I would love for this to just be Cas and Kaos, but if you really want to join just message me! :)
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Kisamoa - 08-08-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: sad prayers for guilty bodies - by Castiella - 08-08-2017, 07:30 PM