This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
le deux
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Ayla
Currently championing: None

AYLA ATHANASIA LIORA

Circling down, the childe fell from the sky, hitting branches and feeling them scratch her golden bodice. Stupid wing had stopped working in the middle of flying and no matter how hard she tried to flap the other, she just continued to fall. This is what she gets for using them for once. Only took one bruising for her to fail the one ability she had been born with. Shiri was of no help either, she hadn’t come out since they’d arrived in this place and something had made her glow white and hot only seconds after as well. The girl just knew something was wrong with the bird. Ayla grumbled and closed her ruby eyes, trying to withstand the pain in her shoulder staying in air until..

CRASH!

.. she landed. Without any grace at all. The hybrid filly grunted as she lied there, a cough left the dark maw and her eyelids parted. Lying on her left wing, with effort she managed to roll over -- again -- but stayed down. Oh, everything hurt. Wing hurt, legs hurt, ribcage hurt.. Even her dainty head hurt from ears ringing. When the ringing finally decided to end, the girl noticed they had never been ringing at all. Something was screaming. Panicked, she sat up with a gasp of pain and looked down at the moss underneath her, which.. was the source of the screaming.

Ayla got up on shaky legs and backed away from it, staring at it in disbelief as the pain crawled in the young body. What had sounded like foals in severe pain had disappeared, but as she carefully touched the moss in front of her again, it yelped.
She looked at her dark legs and noticed several deep scratches on them, some bleeding a lot. As the glance went over her body, the scratches only went further. Covered in them. Great.

"Shiri, why aren't you coming out of there?" The filly spoke to her necklace, nipping at it. The bird was always so eager to mock her normally, so why not now?

"Talk talk talk"

w/c 346 | ooc OPEN TO ALL | tags -

Credits
Original code by aeolle & Skylark
{Image: ayla_pixel1_by_inapatricia-dbixgbt.png}
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

This place had changed all too much for his liking. Too much glowed now and the pastel man did not like this. He had enjoyed being the beacon in the dark. Helping those find their way when they needed it most. Being able to explore the caves when most could not even see their way. But with his presence it made these things easy, They could see more, explore deeper, go places no other equine creature has been before. Though he would generally keep the cave exploration to those he wanted to woo.
So now when the only place he could do this was gone, he felt lost. Like another part of him had died along with the Rift and the rest of his family, his Life
The man did not like blending into the background, he enjoyed the attention, enjoyed being the one that shined over them all. Now he was just royally pissed.

He had not long come back through the portal and already he felt like home was a million miles away. At that exact moment he glanced up into the darkened sky as if his home was somewhere up there amongst the galaxy, like his coat did show. Instead he happened to catch an object falling, moving at an alarming speed towards the ground. The light flickered oddly off of this thing, something didn't add up. A bird was not usually that big; Unless the rift had somehow made them suddenly grow much bigger than an equine species. A confused expression wrinkled the almost perfect skin. what was going on here?
At the same moment he heard the noise of breaking branches, the pastel man made his way; in a slightly hurried manor, towards the fallen. But something caused him to slam on the breaks, wincing as he did so. The sound of screaming foals filled his rabbit like ears, making him feel sick to the stomach; His anger at the Rift all but a faded memory. His tar dipped audits fell flat to his head, hoping beyond all belief that it would make it stop, or at least ease the sicking pain that rang through him like nails on a chalk board.
It stopped.
His mind swarmed with so many thoughts that he stood there in a daze. Almost swaying from the dizziness it seemed to cause; Or perhaps that was from his poor ears still ringing because of that god awful high pitched wailing.
Managing to compose himself he fled towards the fallen. Hoping that the silence wasn't because they had died; Was the fall even enough to have caused death? I guess it all depended on How they had fell. A broken neck would be immediate death. He pled beyond all might that this would not be the case, for if he came upon a corpse he would definitely be sick.
Clumps of his exceptionally long tail caught upon trees and shrubs as he fled, ripping it to shreds. A mere black tip was all that was left of the longest part; His ombre part still seemed to glow as normal.
He did not care.
Reaching the place, hooves dug deep into the soft ground as brakes where violently pressed. He watched as a beautiful winged creature stood before him. His eyes seemed to glow brighter as he took in this miracle. He had known of the creatures before, but never had he ever been in the glorious presence of one. His goat shined brighter as glee filled his soul.
"A..a..Are you okay?" He stuttered trying to find words in awe of this wondrous thing. He was so dazzled by the wings he had not even noticed the cuts upon their bodice.
"Did...Did you just fall from Heaven?" he asked slightly confused, slightly aroused. He quivered as so many emotions filled his mind, his heart fluttered like a song bird.
"C...can I be of any assistance mi Lady?" he assumed their gender, praying that he was right. For someone so glorious had to be so female right?

"Talk."

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Ayla

AYLA ATHANASIA LIORA

Shiri didn't respond, making the girl sigh and hang her head. Taking a sniff at the strange screaming moss, she immediately decided it was too odd to interfere with again. But it had managed to call out to someone who was rushing through the thick forest to the rescue. A ray of light, glowing and shimmering through the trees and the young mare stared in awe as it got stronger before.. they showed themselves.
A horned equine of blues and purples, glowing brightly as they carried themself towards her. A crooked branch upon their roman cranium carried an orb - no, it was floating - and the bright pools in their sockets just.. Ayla had never laid eyes upon such a peculiar unicorn. He stuttered as he asked if she was okay, asking if she had fallen from the heaven above and if he could help.

Ayla stared at him through ruby eyes. The coat he was adorned with shimmered and flowed like the moon on a frosty cold night, as if the winter had gifted him to the earth. A long tail dragged after him, yet the plume looked.. roughed up. Torn. Parting her dark lips, she lowered her head to take a step towards the peculiar stallion and managed to avoid the moss somehow. "I.. I'm okay. I think," she began, raising her head as she got closer to him. "My wing.." The girl looked at it. "It got hurt, and so I crashed a bit just now," a giggle escaped her. Humor was the only stress relief she knew really, plus it lightened the mood by a few percent. "Do you know where we are?"

The young girl hadn't flown for long, but long enough to change up the scenery. Instead of dark shadows and glowing eyes, there were.. dark trees and glowing horses. For example.

"Talk talk talk"

w/c 307 | ooc EEEEEEEEEK | tags @Himeldir

Credits
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
Luminar was napping in his secluded glade when he heard a heavy thump somewhere in the distance through the heavy undergrowth. The sound was more felt through the earth than heard audibly. Regardless, his ears perked up -swiveling too and fro- searching for a unique sound in his familiar environment. He stood, his hulking body creaking and moaning in protest.

He loved this teeming, dark, seductive land. He hadn't explored much of the Rift, but he had probed every nook and cranny in this forest. He knew most of the fauna, nearly all of the flora and what it did, some hidden gems and some terrifying no-go zones. He calculated the rough location of the odd noise/sensation, and chose the longer, more secluded route so he could get an advantage on them if the encounter ended as a skirmish.

The large creature moved in uncanny silence through the jungle. His footfalls were absorbed into the earth with nothing more than a whisper of sound. His inky, ever changing coat blended with the shadows around him and he slipped in and out of the rays of bland grey light with ease. He was a part of the dark forest, he had become one with the surroundings.

Moans, squeaks and low growls sounded about in the growth, but he was familiar with most of them. He could differentiate between the sounds of dangerous animals and the noises the harmless ones made. He drank in the dank, nearly sour smell the forest permeated. Mosses, lichens, flowers of death- their scents mingled into a sickly-sweet smell that made up his new found home. Travelling on the nearly invisble path, he looped his way around and to a small rise in the earth. Through a hole he had made in the foliage he was able to see a small track of land (vast in terms of how far visibility usually was) and he spotted two beings.

Minutes passed. He could scarcely hear what they were saying, but could watch them interact clearly. They were strange looking creatures, the pair of them.

One was a majestic pegasi, golden and black. She had dainty delicate features. She seemed to be injured, and he assumed that the thud he heard before hand must have been her form falling through the canopy and hitting the ground.

The other was even more interesting to look upon. He glowed, in a literal sense. He had a crooked horn that resembled a gnarled tree branch.

Since he was spying on the couple, Luminar thought he might as well be seen. He slipped out of the shadows, as if conjuring from thin air. His mane was unbraided, coiling black locks tumbling nearly to the ground, bright metallic silver streaks cutting through the obsidian sheen like a full moon in a starless night. He was clean again, iridescent coat shimmering black, deep hues of blue and purple adapting to the light in its surroundings. He confidently strode up to the pair, bowing his head and remaining silent while he looked over the situation. He kept a respectable distance, not wanting to alarm them.

"Talk."

She's a cold, hard bitch, but just a kiss on the lips and I was on my knees.
and more than one!
image || coding
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMÊLDÎR

With a hard swallow the pastel man stiffened up. The beautiful winged one had moved closer to him, It wasn't that he did not enjoy the company of something so splendid, but the fear that he may not be able to help himself. He longed for that attention, needed it in his life again. She was like an aphrodisiac to his loins. Holding back the strong intentions, He smiled towards her in a sincere way upon her words. "Perhaps I can aid you my dear?" His words came gentle and caring, but not stuttered like before. This time he had more control over himself. Maybe.
"Where does it hurt hunni?" He slinked closer to her. "You can lean on me if you want" He may have meant this in a very innocent way, but the way it came forth was rather alluring and sly. A wink was potentially used upon the end.
"We're in the forest of the Rainforest Cliffs, m' dear" He smiled, though it came across awfully joker like. He was trying so hard not to just lean over and run his velvet black lips across the soft down of her wings. To nuzzle his maw right into each feather, to feel each one run across his torso. The thought alone caused a shiver to run down his spine and pimples to raise across his skin. "If you listen closely you can hear the sea crashing against the rocks below in the distance."
But if you listened properly you'd hear the one that was sneaking about, however I guess that falls down to Himel having larger ears than the norm. This meant he'd pick up much more than those with smaller satellites.
They did not seem to be acting in away that threatened them, so giving them the benefit of the doubt, he ignored them, his attention was much clearly someplace else right now. He couldn't care less for intruders.
And at that the new comer showed themselves. Walking out like they were on a game show or something. Bowing neatly and just standing there like some weird being, watching the two. Himel didn't understand his actions. But he did see that he was a much darker shade of colours that mirrored himself. Now he felt challenged, for this guys coat shimmered in the strange light that was the Rift; and Himself. He did not like this one bit, feeling awfully obliged to protect the winged one, he stepped in front, breaking this guys line of sight. "what business do you have here?" His voice echoed as it came deeper than before. A sign of irritation radiated within.

"Talk."

"MENNAI IN ELENI IER IER Á CALA"
"UNTIL THE STARS ARE ALL ALIGHT."
image || coding

@Luminar @Ayla
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
Snotty bitch wasn't he? The pretty glowing stallion sniggered at Luminar, sounding vaguely annoyed. Luminar saw what was going on. Fucking creep. Adrenaline surged through his veins. It took everything he had to not club the smart ass beast with his massive head and rip a chunk out of him. His vision was starting to fail and he knew he had to get his anger under wraps as not to scare the small winged creature lying on the ground. Luminar laid his onyx ears against his poll and wrinkled his bleached white lips. "Why don't you calm down you fucking creep?" He snarled. He was in no mood for foolishness from a pretty boy like this. "I live here. " He watched the other stallion closely.

A soft breeze blew, Luminar was shorter than the strange beast in front of him, but outweighed him vastly. He glanced at his flowing long tail that rustled in the light breeze, and jealousy welled in him. He felt like ripping that flowing train off, to mutilate him as he had been mutilated, so many years ago.

"Talk."

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten, what the color of her eyes were, and her scars or how she got them.
image || coding

@Himeldir Luminar would like to cuff him one, if he may?
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!
Ayla

AYLA ATHANASIA LIORA

Had she not been hurt, the girl would’ve been on her way from the spot by now. Rainforest Cliffs, as he revealed to her. Slowly, she began to back away from the unicorn again as he turned… weird. So weird. Way too weird. "Uhm," she rose her head higher and swallowed in discomfort. She wasn’t his hunni, nor his dear. The filly didn’t even know the man’s name. "If you listen closely you can hear the sea crashing against the rocks below in the distance." No, she didn’t want to listen nor lean on the slightly creepier stallion. Thankfully, his attention was drawn towards the forest and without realizing it, her red eyes followed and noticed the large equine waltzing closer to them. He bowed, yet it felt.. Yes, you guessed it. Weird.

Mr Glow stepped between the girl and the shimmering dark equine, asking what business they had there. She snorted and stared at the horned male. Moonlight - a nice nickname if she thought so herself - told him to calm down. Meanwhile, she just felt overwhelmed, uncomfortable and had a desperate need to get the hell out of this situation.

"IF I may interrupt your little powerplay here, boys," she glared at them, stepping back so her tail pushed against a tree. Lifting her wings, she immediately became taller than them both which boosted the confidence to a good percentage. Silvery feathers were gleaming in the lowlight around them, lifting locks of her bicolored hair and making them fall over the appendages. "It was an absolutely odd experience meeting you two, but I do have business myself elsewhere." Ayla didn’t have time to be polite. That had never been her thing really.

It had also never been her thing to surrender to stallions. Turning her head, she looked for possible nearby exits from this little open patch of land. Since her wing was still aching, it wouldn’t be wise to try flying. Then she remembered. The moss.

Ayla took a deep breath, launching herself to a jump and pinning her scratched front legs so the impact on the moss would produce a piercing scream that hopefully would shock the stallions before she made a run for it. If the boys wanted to fight, sure. But she wasn’t going to stay to be the trophy.

"Talk talk talk"

w/c 387 | ooc Aylaaaa out xD EDIT: *cough* Ayla's not afraid, she simply was creeped out and "ugh I cant deal with stallions uuugh". And she first looked for an escape, then jumped on the moss and then bolted for it ^^; so she has left! | tags @Himeldir @Luminar

Credits
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
The strange winged mare spoke to them, the pitch of her voice was on edge and nervous. She was incredibly uncomfortable. No wonder. Luminar's milky cosmos eyes softened when he spoke to her, they lost all their harshness and took he took on a friendly tone. He didn't want her to be scared of him or uncomfortable. He just wanted to know her name and how she ended up falling into his home. He was about to speak when she jumped into the screaming moss.

A distraction? Luminar thought, amused. The moss lit up the air with a piercing shriek. It did not bother Luminar. He didn't flinch or look around. He knew the flora in this wood. A smile played on his lips and he shook his head playfully. Very good plan. He glanced at the glowing stallion, waiting for the sound to hit those large, funny looking ears of his. It had to be extremely loud for him. All the while, he watched the mare more closely - she was desperately seeking a way out. He could show her many safe paths out of the rainforest, if she'd care to let him. And if that strange, horny beast would let her be.
"Talk."

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten, what the color of her eyes were, and her scars or how she got them.
image || coding

@alya
ooc; ouuu that didn't turn out the way he wanted
Thread Table