This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Whit's Little Table Shoppe
FULL
Whit
Currently championing:
~ Whit's Little Table Shoppe ~
Hey everyone!

I make tables, from simple ones like this one to a bit more fancy.

I enjoy coding tables (they also help me procrastinate writing posts lol) and would be happy to code up some tables for people (or help 'fix' any tables that have gotten scrambled lol).

It's pretty easy to get a table, just complete the request form and post below, and I'll tag you once it's done. There is only 4 slots for tables at any given time, if they are full up then please wait until they are open again before posting your request!

Code:
<B>Character name:</B>
<B>Character quote:</B>
<B>Character picture:</B>
<B>Special requests:</B>

Table slots:
1. Sparrow
2. Nat
3. Rose
4. Charks

FAQ:
You do this for free?! - Yep, though I do love art/table codes made for my characters ;D
Can I use these codes elsewhere? - Nope, these are only meant for use on the Rift.
Can I make my own tables based off your codes? - Would rather you didn't, I'm happy to help you code your own table if you're having trouble.
Nat
Currently championing: None
Could I please request a table?

Character name: Eira!
Character quote: She doesn't have one yet lol
Character picture:
Special requests: Snow please ;)

Thank you so much for bringing your awesome skills to the Rift for us <3
Røse
Currently championing:
Character name: Akumi
Character Quote: I may not start the fight, but I'll be the one to finish it.
Character picture: none yet! Still looking around for a free artist since I'm no good at it lol
Special requests: something fairly simple to write with. I get really confused trying to use ties some extra and end up messing them up lol. But for design I'd really enjoy something in the middle of fancy and simple. ^-^
Thanks! <3
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

Character name: Savera!
Character quote: Lorde/Halsey/Purity ring lyrics? "We might be hollow but we're brave" is one of them.
Character picture: Sunrise/stars at dawn? I can find one later~~~
Special requests: All your love forever, all mine in return <3