This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Retrograde
RP Wanted The Portal 
Crowley
Currently championing:
Once upon a time, Crowley would have felt pity and concern for the boy standing before him now. So many questions were raised at his simple statement; what had happened to his mother, how was he alive and receiving the care that one so young needed? If somebody else had taken him under their wing, then where were they now? What kind of step-in parental figure were they for allowing him to explore this place alone?

... A better one than him, for sure.

Abigor has the gall to flash his teeth and strike a tiny hoof out towards him, and while the poor kiddo had likely been trying to appear threatening, laughter erupts from the brindle's barrel instead. "What will you do, bite me with your milk teeth?" The imagine alone was enough to elicit another reverberating laugh from the stallion; a part of him wanted to allow the boy to try, if only for the amusement. "Cute."

But as tempting as it was to pluck his kit from up off the ground, turn his back and abandon his son to the darkness and the mercy of its inhabitants, but before he did that, Abigor was in need of a lesson. A lesson that he could carry with him for years, if he lasted that long, a lesson that all the self-confidence in the world couldn't save him from the big bad monsters of the world.

A scowl draws back unceremoniously across dark lips, and unbidden, Crowley lunges forward from where he stood. At first he lowers his head with the intention of butting the boy with such force he's knocked from his feet, and then, whether successful or not, his front half lifts from the ground as he strikes out with cloven hooves, aiming for either Abigor's back or sides.

"Speech"

Crowley & Talbot
oh lord won’t you save me
save me from myself
oh lord won’t you forgive me
for I have lost control

Messages In This Thread
Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-03-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-04-2017, 06:45 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Retrograde - by Rift Presence - 08-05-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-10-2017, 07:39 AM