This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Retrograde
RP Wanted The Portal 
Crowley
Currently championing:
It isn't long before they're interrupted.

Crowley whirls to face them, mindful of the tiny life form beneath him. A part of him hopes to find Talbot staring back at him so that he could finish the job, but interestingly enough it's another horse, and a foal at that, one that looks peculiarly just like him. The stripes, the eyes of gold, and the horns, too, even if they weren't twisted like his own; there's no mistaking it, even if he wishes not to believe it.

He merely stares as the child speaks, offering little more than a judgmental, scrutinizing look before a scowl overtakes his features. "You must belong to that buffalo of a whore," he idly remarks, uncaring of the effect his words may have on the youngster standing before him. He'd be lying if he said he remembered much about his mother, even her name; he has only one memory of her, and it most definitely is not her face. Then, he hummed beneath his breath as he glanced about, finding nothing beyond colt other than the endlessly staring eyes in the distance. The mere sight of them causes his ears to dip back once again as his skin begins to crawl. "She should learn to keep a shorter chain on you."

The boy, Abigor speaks again, effectively earning him his own dark look. Rotten as his brain may be, Crowley is no fool; the kitten is just that, a kitten who at the moment is completely and utterly defenseless, and by that right useless, but does the child not see the potential? After all, anything had to be more useful than the waste of space that Talbot had been.

Forgoing any lengthy explanation to companions and their bonds, Crowley steps closer to Abigor, tossing his head back and holding it high. When he speaks, his voice is low, a single warning as he stands between his own son and the mewling newborn behind him. "That could be arranged," he says almost casually, "So long as you mean the one standing in front of me right now."

After all, it wouldn't be the first time he had killed his own spawn.

"Speech"

Crowley & Talbot
oh lord won’t you save me
save me from myself
oh lord won’t you forgive me
for I have lost control

Messages In This Thread
Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-03-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-04-2017, 06:45 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Retrograde - by Rift Presence - 08-05-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-10-2017, 07:39 AM