This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Effin Paradise
Open Floating Key 
Castiella
Currently championing:

This fucking place... Teal eyes narrowed on the ocean. Wind swept through her silky cream tresses as she flew high into the sky. If only Casteilla could be as high as she was in the air right now, life would be great. Cloud nine sounds nice right about now. She giggles softly tilting her large wings to drift closer to the water. Her milk colored hoof reached out and touched the surface. Salt water splashed into the air dampening her banded leg before she formed three electric doves. Her body morphed and flickered into the holy white bird for a few seconds. Out of all the things to flicker in and out of she was stuck with a fucking dove. They were weak birds that did not hunt, did not fight; they did NOTHING. They got KILLED. The worse part of this flickering transformation could be what the dove symbolizes. The white bird was a sign of peace, purity, and being holy. Castiella was not a divine creature in any way, shape, or form. Electric doves dove into the water causing the waves to become electrified. Her eyes brightened with a deviant smile. "Here fishy, fishy, FISH" Laughing fills the air as aquatic creatures float to the top of the water DEAD. The girl always left a path of destruction in her wake.

Giggling her tri-toned hooves landed on the soft sand with a thud. Sparks rise and fall with her mixed crazed emotions. Tresses float and fall into her masked face like a curtain of sanity. Peering through the thick stands, Cas realized this place was not like others. Giggles fall from her maw as she simply goes skipping off into the lush land. What kind of doom, destruction, and death could she bring to this little chunk of paradise? Sparks danced and roared across her pelt, and then a gleam of a black flower caught her attention. "I am done being a fucking gardener now..." Lowering her banded maw she pulled the flowers from the ground and threw them. Blood splattered orbs narrowed looking at the black oozing liquid. "Not a curse my ASS.." words spat from her maw as black rimmed ears pinned. Then something moved in the bush. Shifting her body, the girl let Arcta adjust, so the chain was easier to grab. "Come out and play little one... I PROMISE I won't HURT you....." Features on her face twisted and contorted into a hellish expression. Lowering her nose to the ground blood splatters grew brighter and brighter in the teal orbs. The poor creature never had a CHANCE....

The ugliest little-spiked thing came charging from the bush. The repulsive thing was hard to even look at. She did not hesitate to zap the creature with an electric dove. Toggling into the form of a white bird blue flashes filled the air around her. The electric animals killed the abomination; its heart must have been weak. The Cheshire smile plastered her masked skull as she flickered back to normal. The lifeless form was limp on the ground. "Poor bastard never had a chance..." She giggled looking out into the opening of the thick brush. Oh, it all made sense now! This ugly tiny thing was running from that ugly thing. Rolling her eyes the girl carefully picked up the body and she skipped out into the opening. Blood splattered orbs settled on Abigor's form. The white mask of her skull twisted into a smile. It was not sweet, nor was it a warming smile. It was something much, much darker. Giggled the girl threw the small body towards the hooves of the little boy. "The hunter must be smarter than the hunted... Did you really think you were going to out run this poor excuse of an animal? Abi... you are BETTER than THAT." Haunting tones filled the air as the glair of her crimson eyes locked upon the disfigured boy. "If you're going to be MY brother, you MUST know how to kill, and kill efficiently..." Her voice almost seems bored and tired, but then her face twisted into a malevolent cheshire smile.

"Talk"

@Abigor

OOC:: <3
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains 
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Effin Paradise - by Abigor - 08-02-2017, 09:51 AM