This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
Perhaps it was this intoxicating atmosphere that swayed her his way or was it truly that forked tongue that had lured her in? It was true the devil was not usually welcomed so pleasantly from others, most of the time they did their best to get away from the creepy gentleman as quickly as manners and hooves would let them. The twitch of those lips made the beast grin wider, for he watched her with intensity. This Halcyon woman was divine indeed not only physically and to be quite frank that isn't what drew Rumpel in. The red headed stallion was not a creature sought after pleasures of the flesh like so many others of his kind, no in fact it was simply a delight if it came his way. Rum preferred the minds of others, the way their presence held and what tales they told from just their body language. This woman was a warrior, mentally and physically and that mind my did it know how to trap men. The siren spoke once more a name given this time as well as to the avian companion up high. "Kiada..." The name falling from those velvet lips in such a way that was deadly and yet enchanting, "Why so have I deary. Perhaps he'll warm up to me one day..." Insinuating that this would not be their last meeting, for such a creature as this one had to keep a close eye upon. She was no saint but she wasn't quite a sinner either, that fine line she walked was quite impeccable.

Those eyelids fell and my oh my could they have sent a bolt of lightning right through his still beating heart. That is if it was still beating. A smirk soon twisted upon those handsome features as ivory blues shifted to gaze across those etched features, so delicate yet bold. A hysterical giggle came forth as the devil waltzed forward a bit closer to Kiada, "Yes exploring is wondrous! What fascinating items one can gain from simply knowledge." It was the truth, Rumpel was a scholar of sorts always learning, reading, mapping, learning every ounce of knowledge he could absorb into that demented skull. An inquiry came of a land the beast did not know, shifting the masculine frame as scars danced upon scarlet flesh. The leonine tail gently interweaving with his hind legs, the blades following suit in such a careful manner. "I am unaware of such a land you speak, many I have traveled and some I have claimed yet Helovia is not one.." Pausing for a moment before true excitement took over his face, "Is this land a mutation of something prior? Do tell, sing me such a sweet lullaby." The devil was more than enticed at this point, not only for her but what she brought to the table. Such a gemstone among boulders she was and Rum could not wait to hear more and more. What stories she could tell as they inhaled these fumes, dwelling together down the rabbit hole.

Word count: 508.
Notes: I LOVE THEM TOO omg <3
Tag: @Kiada

you will always be fond of me
I represent all of the sins you never had the courage to commit
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Rumpelstiltskin - 08-15-2017, 12:26 PM