This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fauna Fae & Hell's Chosen
Private Solanis 
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
This place was ever so peculiar as every detail seeped into those icy blues. From the very moment the Devil entered that shadow lined and fog induced portal of sorts, it clung to his masculine frame like an obsessed lover. Though the beast could have sworn that the feeling within was taking his very power from his soul, though instead as if it seemed to pleased; with this a mutation had occurred. A little time after the portal along the journey that he had began the red headed demon decided to use the life long power out of curiosity more than want. Rum was never one to rely on his magic for that would be foolish, just as it was to rely on on ones brute strength alone. It took over his mind quickly though it was little energy used, the world went blurry and his bodice clenched and shifted without control. What a coy thing this presence was that had visited him, it allowed his magic to stay but not without a price. As interesting as this was Rum would certainly find a way to reverse this affect. Never was his magic used for evil one should say. In fact he did that all on his own with no help at all, though this is what he used to aid others. As weird as it is for someone to believe this sinister creation is capable of good it is truth. Those of pure innocence and always those of the opposing gender were held on pedestals to this beast that could do no wrong.

It wasn't quite unusual landscape though it wasn't land he had witnessed before. The brilliant rays of light upon his journey were not frequent due to the overcast skies, the greys and ivorys that mingled within the clouds to form the storm inflicted weather. Rain showers had danced upon the brilliant scarlet flesh darkening the hue due to dampness now residing. Porcelain hooves entered what looked to be almost prehistoric as if the inhabitants here were from a time past. The fauna was grand as ferns took over in abundance and fungi made itself the grand spectacle within this land. Floral of all kinds speckled the landscape creating a quite serene scene. Though the devil was no fool, for places such as this held secrets that others overlooked. Rum was certain their were dangerous vines, poisonous flowers so beautiful in sight and much more lurking beneath the heavenly exterior. Yet investigating was something the creature did often, constantly learning and gaining knowledge of the lands he encountered was the best way to remain the predator and not prey. While his looks were handsome they were deadly mimicking the fables and tales of demonic or devilish beings, though it was more so his actions that made him eerie. The manner in which he maneuvered was that of a stalk or prowl, the entire bodice rolling in a calculated yet drunken swagger. The steps precise but his movements looked as if he was waltzing in some fashion, while his aura was always so chillingly calm.

Word Count: 517.
Notes: Super excited ;3
Tag: @Dallilja

You will always be fond of me.
I represent all of the sins you never had the courage to commit.
image || coding
Dallilja
Currently championing:
DALLILJA
Stumbling forth, the rain kept falling and distorted my ability to see ahead. Not noticing I entered new grounds, my sight was focused on feathered hooves and where to place them without stumbling. After having fallen into the cobwebbed stallion Lace, I was sure I wouldn't do that again. Step on someone, that is. It would bruise my pride way too much in any given case. Thoughts traveled to my newfound sister, a smile sneaking its way onto my black lips. Cahira had begun her own journey like Shahrokh had, but even if so, I knew where to look to find them. 
Finally I looked up and dark pupils framed by blue dilated at the sight. Vibrancy was the first word to float across my mind, the large ferns towering over me and nearly making me gasp in awe. However droplets of rain still fell upon my skin and I had to throw my head to move the long, drenched forelock from my eyes. 

A shadow of crimson breathed in front of me among the ferns, sparking the curiosity within my young heart and moving the dark pillars that carried me towards it. The feather in the ponytail I wore tickled my withers, having dried under the hairs a small bit. Like a haunting voice telling me to be careful, a voice I did not know but had been loved by the mare who birthed me. There hadn't been a day in my life that others hadn't told me to be careful, to not trust strangers -- but why for? Strangers had never hurt me. Strangers had never lied to me, nor taken advantage of my trust. As I danced closer, I noticed the barbs along the massive stranger's back and end of tail. Nothing wrong with that. With a smile across my maw, I spoke. "Sorry if I'm startling you.. But hello!" Scent of stallion trickled in the air and I soon realised the ram-crowned one in front -- above -- me was one. A shyness trickled into my voice. "Who are you?"

"Talk."

as the legacy continues
she becomes her own
ooc // so cuuuuute
wordcount // 341
tags // @Rumpelstiltskin

image 1 || image 2 || coding
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
Raindrops continued to fall in such a calming manner, the shower continuous but tranquil. Droplets of water dripping from all species of vegetation as steam rose from his hide in the slightly cooler rain. As if such a place couldn't intrigue the devil more there it was through the immense ferns, a creature dosed in a endless inky hue as ivory dare to contrast in a abstract way across the neck. Creating a broken hue within the raven mane and yet so beautiful. Young oh yes she smelled of such innocence and purity. The deep orchid hued horn fitting upon the delicate skull and eyes so purely blue. Unlike his blues they were welcoming and warming, his were icy and almost unnerving being so close to alabaster. The petite lass drew closer without caution as so many other had done, she was without fear or care that this could certainly be the devil itself before her. Oh how Rum was infatuated with woman but for so many other reasoning than just pleasing of the flesh; it was purity that grabbed him and drew him close. As if it was a way for him to attempt and redeem his tained soul or perhaps being so tormented one felt priority to save the innocence left upon these worlds.

The vocals song like and harmonic, gently rushing past his ears in a uplifting way. A hysterical giggle emerged which usually caused others to be more cautious due to the fact it sounded like he was insane. 'Frighten me' he thought as he gazed upon her, porcelain hooves maneuvering the massive frame to come in close to the smaller equine. Though not to intimidate or to make fearful oh no this was to get those fine details one could only achieve from being a bit too close. The baritones came forth in a smooth manner, "Oh Faire why is it you approach something so primitive in appearance; you are quite a delicacy indeed." The octaves were mingled with a dangerous grasp as always though they were alluring regardless, his words were unusual and not of the norm. More riddled in nature and use of words where one usually wouldn't place them, but if one took a moment to think of the odd words he chose it was not disrespectful only different. Though the world today was so upset by others outside the norm. "I dear countess am Rumpelstiltskin, and you?" The deep octaves once more sang as the leonine tail flicked gently like a feline from behind those powerful hindquarters as breathes were taken slow and steady to make certain this aroma was put into memory.

Word Count: 442.
Notes: <3 omg she is killing me so sweet!

image || coding
Dallilja
Currently championing:
DALLILJA
Icy pools looked me down, a smirk growing upon my maw as he giggled at my words. The beast moved closer, almost casting a shadow upon my hide as the large ferns above did. I embraced his presence, turning my ears towards the stallion as deep tunes left his lips. "Primitive? You’re far from it, sir," the smile grew wider and even though he sounded as if from another era -- a more conservative one -- I appreciated the purity of the words he spoke. He introduced himself as Rumpletiltskin, quite a mouthful but it passed when he called me countess in the process. I was far from one, with no land to rule and no royal blood close to being in my veins.

"Dearest Rumpeltiltskin, I am known as Dallilja by most. Please do call me Lilja, it’s not as much of a mouthful as the first," I winked at him before I realised what I did and looked down. Blue and green shadows rushed past my feet, turning my head and I stared into the greens of the forest. "Was that a.. peafowl cat?" It took a second before I noticed I had said the words out loud and my dark head turned back to Rum.
This place was such a peculiar one.

"Talk."

as the legacy continues
she becomes her own
ooc // <3
wordcount // 215
tags // @Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
It always had fascinated the sinful being as to how innocence truly captivate another, for sin was easy to let in. Allowing the darkness to swallow ones soul and to lead onward a life not worthy of life. But innocence allowing the light to enter in times where only a trickle or a fragment of light can be seen, that is truly extraordinary. Not to say this little one before him had never sinned but the way she allowed for the light to ward off the darkness that slithered in every nook and cranny. Such a creature as she was meant to be honored, admired and saved from those like this devil and those that he knew were far worse. Why such a cheerful conversation when one stood before what looked to be the devil reincarnated? Was she not frightened, couldn't she see the darkness hissing and clawing within him? Rumpel was taken back to a time long ago, a older woman than this before him noted the similarities. They clung to the creature lathered in scarlet and scars, as if they saw the small ray of light that possibly still existed within. Ears perked forward upon the chiseled skull as his leonine tail twisted with interest listening to all she had to say before responding. Every smile, spark of excitement or increase in her octave made the beast grin wildly. "You must have teachings of a different time just as I, for others tend to favor their space in this era." Those deadly baritones cooing to the young creature, as he tilted his skull almost questioning her short life prior to this.

Nostrils inhaling deeply as grand muscles shifted beneath the taunt flesh, the raindrops almost non existent to his mind as the two conversed. "Dallilja.." The name coursed his tongue carefully to hit every syllable, so not to pronounce it wrong. "Lilja, it is a honor to make such a bond. You may call me Rum or Rumpel whatever it is you desire." Truth be told not many were given the option of saying any other context of his name, many did it to attempt to make a rise in him which always failed. Though this Lilja he wanted to feel protected, if she would allow such an abrasive deal for him to cast a watch over her. Shield her from what harm he could in attempt to preserve that bewildering innocence that radiated from her like the sun its heat. Icy eyes shifted to the large ferns below as a blur of a being whisked through their hooves. The question arise as did his giggle escaping quickly and with enthusiasm, "It was I believe! Such oddity, shall we explore as we learn tales and woes of one another?" The massive demon side stepping and then dipping that hefty skull, almost like if he had hands to motion her forward in a respectful yet in such a classy way that had been forgotten. "I think we should! What wonders we could see!" As if not really speaking to her but more to himself, Rum knew his mind was not far from the truth of insanity. Though one should always remember that a fine line is drawn between that of brilliance and that of insanity.

Word Count: 546.
Notes: He loves her. xD

image || coding
Dallilja
Currently championing:
DALLILJA
Parental figures around me had always taught me to be polite, to trust even the ones who looked different because you should never judge a book by its cover. Like angels who could be your sister and seemingly royalty be your nephew. Rumple seemed like a perfect example so far, just as polite even if his words seemed decrepit. As I had looked up at him, he giggled and suggested we'd explore. Dipping his massive head, like a gentleman, and a smile widened upon my black maw when he suggested it further. 

Blue eyes looked over the man, admiring the creativity shining through in his crazed voice. Turning around, towards where the cat had gone, I then looked back at him and giggled. "Shall we then, my dear Rumple?" A voice deep in the back of my head said no, yelled at me even, but my young curiosity and belief that good souls did exist didn't listen at all.

I began to trot through the fern forest, however dramatically slow as I wanted the crimson giant to follow on this adventure. While so, another green and blue shadow dashed past us. What was going on? "C'mon, we seem to be missing something!"

"Talk."

as the legacy continues
she becomes her own
ooc // sorry, took an extra week but here I am!<3
wordcount // 202
tags // @Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
The way silence fell was always an interesting thing for it could tell you everything and then nothing of another when it took place. For Lilja it was almost as if lost in thoughts of perhaps prior words, not to trust others, to run from those like him. It would be wise in most cases this was true but Rum was an anomaly of this world. While the devil himself most would state he could not harm those of pure souls or females. It was a sacred vow he kept for himself and perhaps it aided in saving what sanity and soul he held left inside that scarred bodice. This beauty before him was untouched by sin,not tainted by the evil views of this cruel world; and he would be certain to keep it this way with perhaps a little tainting from himself. It was difficult when time was spent close to others for one had no choice but to share some mannerisms or quirks that the opposing carried but how truly enticing that was. With a beautiful smile from those inky lips gave the devil all of the satisfaction he needed. Those soft and harmonious words coming from those velvet lips, as she accepted his offer. The two beginning their exploration while Lilja broke the lead.

Rumple followed suit carefully in his waltzing like prowl, a swagger unique to his self and yet it seemed natural once one was around him long enough. The woman's stride set slower as he called to her "I am here deary, always just a few strides behind." Grinning wildly as the thunderous voice rumbled, another creature tearing through those uniquely large ferns. The exclamation that came made the beast grin wider, oh yes how delightful was this! So many overlooked the small joys or the ability to learn such items from the world around them and yet here with a young mind she flourished as his mind did to gain any and all knowledge. "Yes Lilja! Blaze the trail!" The devil spoke in a excited manner as the two began through the wood work, their strides almost matching as he hung back just slightly. Those eerie eyes scanning the surroundings to make certain no other predators dare to cross him. Then again other equines were also not always a welcomed party, especially when a beautiful female was in proximity. Most stallions lost their absolute minds, which was horrific and quite putrid indeed.

Word Count: 410.
Notes: He is so excited xD

image || coding