This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
▼ Young and a Menace
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kid
Currently championing:
YUNG GOD
The woman jumps, visibly unsettled by the shadow's vicious act against the grullo, ruffled feathers an answer to their greed. Perhaps had this been my first time witnessing the Rift's mysterious magic at work, I too would be shrinking away, desperate to hide - but I'd seen it eagerly mess with the mass of children I'd come in through the Portal with (ew, spider eyes). This might honestly be a far more tame outcome than some, watching the thick blood ooze, interest piqued as it freezes over after moments of exposure to the outside. "Guess I'm not the only one with blood magic - but I think mine is a little more exciting," a smirk crawls across bi-coloured lips, twisting into something mischievous because oh how I'd love to mess around with my blood some more (after the Ozzy incident, I'm hooked on the entertainment it provides).

I look to the woman who seems to speak with less interest in her children and more focus on the icy blood at the stallion's hooves, brow raised at her lack of panic at her missing twins. "Good luck, a mass of children are roaming the Rift thanks to my father."

{Image: yv_inspired_pretty_flat_copy_tabke_copy_...bgcqux.png}

200!
@Gargamel

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
▼ Young and a Menace - by Gargamel - 07-30-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: ▼ Young and a Menace - by Erthë - 07-31-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: ▼ Young and a Menace - by Kid - 07-31-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: ▼ Young and a Menace - by Gargamel - 07-31-2017, 02:00 AM
RE: ▼ Young and a Menace - by Erthë - 07-31-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: ▼ Young and a Menace - by Rift Presence - 07-31-2017, 02:31 AM