This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
smoke and mirrors
Open Ennunyenda 
Alysanne
Currently championing:

The curiosity that Alysanne felt about this new land was minimal compared to everything else that she had going on in her mind - there was too much to worry about without thinking about how alien this place and those that lived within it were. She would need to consider it all soon, of course - she would need to know how dangerous this place really was so she could protect her family and friends - but for now, she was just focused on finding everyone that she could.

So she and Hemlock wandered - the small owl lending his eyes where he could and pointing out familiar figures, even if they did not know the names.

As they were passing some caves, the flash of cream and gold caught both Aly and Hemlock’s attention ad they were delighted to recognize this figure. Without hesitation, she hurried over - calling out with so much joy and love. “Amaris!!” She felt lighter than air upon seeing the golden mare - but attributed that to the delight in seeing one of her friends alive and well, not so much the chemicals in the air that might be affecting her.

“Oh my dear, I am so glad to see you!! Are you well?” Hemlock, also feeling lighter than normal, even hooted a greeting to Amaris and her dragon before settling upon Alysanne’s head. Her coat may have changed from black to green - but she hoped at least her voice and her ever-present owl companion would be enough to confirm her identity.

For now, so wrapped up as she was in greeting her friend, she did not notice the stallion in the cave nearby.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

excuse me while I crash <3
@Amaris

Messages In This Thread
smoke and mirrors - by Amaris - 07-30-2017, 06:40 AM
RE: smoke and mirrors - by Tamlin - 07-30-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: smoke and mirrors - by Alysanne - 08-04-2017, 12:40 PM