This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Nüwa
Currently championing:

This was so fun!

And how lucky she was to meet not one, but two new (possible) friends in one day, even though the unicorn rubber her the wrong way as he clearly felt the need to protect her from her newfound fishy BFF. At this point, she would rather spend time with the water creature than the stallion. Especially after he tried to 'save' her and even bumped into her. What a douche. Her pink eyes rolled in their sockets as she regained her balance and tucked her wings neatly against her side again, before the warmth flushed back into her facial features. The siren seemed as captivated with her as she was about it, so when she got offered to taste the blue petals, she almost jumped at the opportunity.

Literally.

With almost dancing steps she went around the black and white stallion and stopped a few feet away from the waters edge. "Yes, yes! I would love that!" She giggled and stretched out her glittering neck so her lips could pick up a few of the petals out of the siren's hand. They were gone and swallowed by the time she lifted her head. "I still can't get over how pretty you are! Do you have a name? Mine is Nüwa. It's not a nice name, but at least it's mine and that's more than most can say. You know, I just can't understand what goes on in others mind when they name their offspring. I mean, I once heard of someone called Bob. Bob! i don't know if they already hated their child or if it wasn't wanted, but that's just cruel. Do I talk too much?"

At the realization that she had let her tongue get free rains, she shot each of them an apologetic smile as she seemed almost a tad embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I'll shut up now. I promise."

@Tamlin
@Rift Presence
{Image: com__nuwa_icon_by_steamfaun_db4o059_by_a...b4q9wv.gif}

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM