This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tag your'e IT...
Open Uwaritace 
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

Crimson eyes looked to the bay girl. Her white mask twisted into a smile as she turned her head to look forward once again. This girl did not know what stupid was. Otem rambled on and on as her MOTHER would. Castiella shut off. Her orbs glazed over and soon the sound of the girl's voice turned into babbling. Cream tresses flicked over her sparking haunches as the shade from the canopy began to blanket her pelt. "Are you done scolding me like my mother?." Her voice was flat and almost monotone as her masked skull turned towards Otem. A Cheshire grin plastered across her maw as tri colored hooves made their path through the land.

Tension was thick, and Castiella could almost cut the air. There was a silence between the two. The autumn colored girl did not speak another word. Castiella did not look in her direction. Why would she feed the fire of the dragon? The sparking girl did not care that the other filly was larger than herself. She wanted to laugh and scream come at me bitch! Castiella was not STUPID like everyone thought she was. She just enjoyed causing chaos, havoc, and destruction. For god sakes, she was a fucking fallen angel. Could anyone expect anything less from her? For a second she wished she would have just flown away. To leave Otem there injured would not make her even blink. There was no regret, no genuine feeling of guilt. The only thing that stopped her was that damn owl. The flying bastard would probably tell on the sparking filly in a heart beat.

Once they started talking about family the dynamic changed between the two. It was the one thing that brought them together. Otem spoke about her father. He sounded so powerful! The Sultan of this place called Dragons Throat. A smile cracked across her features once again. "Volterra." The words whispered out of her mouth. "You are so lucky to have a father like that. Mine was pretty great while he was still alive. Everything is so different now... I was Father's favorite. Akriel is my mothers favorite. Mother does not know how to deal with me... " The smile on her face faded as she huffed out a small laugh. " You had such a powerful mother and your father... I am sure the boys won't fuck with you too much."

She chuckled lightly, but that soon faded as Otem asked about Castiella's father. Teal eyes brightened, and the crimson speckles narrowed. The real ocean beauty glittered through the bloody waves of her orbs. "Calstron was his real name. He was only around for a few months before he died. I remember mother telling me he said was for our own good. He was a prince, then a king before Helovia. Father would tell me and my brother stories about the land he was from, and how he became king. I never understood why he came to Helovia; I don't get why he would leave all that behind.." Large feathers stretched into the air to reveal the small knight's helmet etched in blood on her ribs. "He was called the Blood Knight. At least I still have this marking to remember him by..."

@Otem

"Talk."

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Tag your'e IT... - by Castiella - 07-28-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Tag your'e IT... - by Otem - 07-28-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Tag your'e IT... - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 09:32 AM